Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Dungeon of the Forsaken- Dark Elves
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:39 PM Post #1
So I've been at it for ages now, and I still can't seem to get past those pesky little elves! I've tried with two different team combinations, as shown below

Here's my usual team that gets me through everything normally. Phoenix is fire, with proficiency spent in the fireball attack mostly. Forrest is the tank, she has pretty much equal for agility and health, and is in the dark proficiency. Aardbei is also in the dark proficiency, but most of her points are in intelligence and dexterity. These guys are good at attacking but die far too often. I think they once managed to kill one of the elves but soon after were killed themselves

My other team is:

They are all water, with Ledo's points all being in health and Axil and Inverno's being spent in agility. This was recommended on another page, however, even though they last longer than the first ones, they do hardly any damage in the time that they do!

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong... do I need to load up on potions and expect that they are going to die? Or maybe get better equipment? I'm not sure but I would like some help before the dark elves make me throw my computer *would actually never do that to my computer, I use it too much*
Thanks for any help!
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/3/2014 at 7:49 AM Post #2
Your main problem looks to be with your gear. (Looking at the first team) A lot of it is low level, and the damage that your relics provide isn't always the type that your pet uses. I would suggest sticking with the first team for the variety... or respeccing your second team. Having 3 water tanks will make your battles really really slow and boring...

As far as gear goes, really stick to Evoker for magical damage types, Myrmidon for physical damage types, Illusionist for magical tanks, and Assassin for physical tanks. And always check your relic to make sure it does the right type of damage. Feel free to take a peak at my team - Vivianne - Light Prof, Gwendolyn - Earth Prof, and Petunia - Air Prof. They've beaten the elves many times now.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/5/2014 at 4:27 AM Post #3
I'm am looking into new gear now :3 Thanks a bunch for your help!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.