Forum Index > Battle Discussion > need help with my tank
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 2:34 PM Post #1
I'm having trouble fighting I think it my tank it not staying alive so can someone help me. I don't have much money so I can't spend a lot. My tank is http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=226905
Edited By Horselover on 2/2/2014 at 2:37 PM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 6:57 PM Post #2
First, what you want is better gear. Gear with of epic (purple outline), legendary (orange outline), or mythical (red outline) quality is what you'll be wanting at this level. Epic gear shouldn't really be too hard to come by, at least. If you don't have any, check the trade broker. Lots of people sell it, and a fair bit is cheap. Just search for epic quality gear or better. Also, try to get gear rated for a level 50 pet. Your gear is for level 40-45, and your tank is level 51, so you could use higher level gear. That said, if (for example) you have to choose between level 45 epic gear and level 50 uncommon gear, go with the epic. Finally, use ALL of your gear slots. It looks like you can equip one more accessory than you are using, so take advantage of it! Feel free to ping me and let me know if any of this is unclear.

Now on to gear types. It looks like your pet is a physically inclined tank, so assassin type gear would be best for such a pet, as it gives the strongest boosts to strength and agility; it'll serve you better than the warden type you're using. As with levels, though, it's better to choose epic or better quality over rare/uncommon even if the type isn't ideal. If your pet is not meant to be a physical tank, then we can discuss that shortly. ^^

Here, read this. There are a bazillion guides/posts out there with this kind of stuff, so study up! :)

http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=437

I don't know how your pets' level-up and proficiency points are arranged, but if you have any concerns about that, then read here:
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=1068

Also, the Illustrated Guide to Sylestia, which I cannot be bothered to copy here but which can be found as a sticky in the user guides section of the forums, provides useful info on this and many other things.

There's more than one way to go about distributing your pets' stat points, but this guide offers a pretty useful perspective. Good luck, and let me know if there's any other way I can help!
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 7:08 PM Post #3
I'm usually the type to tell people that they have to earn what they get... buuut, no one can say I don't help people out from time to time. :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.