Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Myrida of Sweet Blossom Orchard
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mitsukokami
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 52
Posted: 1/27/2014 at 10:18 PM Post #1
how to defeat myrida she is really hard all my pets r lvl sixty and at the highest equipmenti can get. plz help
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 1/28/2014 at 3:14 AM Post #2
I'm not sure which three pets you are using... Is it Sora, the unnamed morkko, and Prince Glacian? I don't know exactly how you've distributed their stats, but that part doesn't look too bad. It's hard to say more without knowing how their level up and proficiency points are distributed, but it looks as though you've got a tanking pet for taking damage, and two offensive pets. All good things.

I think the trouble here might be your gear. Rare (blue outline) gear isn't especially useful against stronger foes, and that's mostly what you are using. The gear that is legendary and mythical would be useful if it was for a higher level. But as it is, level 25-30 gear isn't going to help you as much as it should, even if it is mythical. What you want would be gear in the level 50-60 range, of at least epic (purple) quality. Legendary (orange) is better if you can get it, and both epic and legendary gear is relatively affordable. Both drop as dungeon prizes in the Dungeon of the Forsaken, can be obtained in the site-wide raid events, or found as rewards for the upper level missions. Buying on the trade broker isn't too expensive, either. Mythical gear is best, of course, but at level 50 it's pretty darn expensive and you shouldn't need it to beat Myrida.

It looks like you know already what types of gear to give each pet: Myrmidon for a physical attacker, Evoker for a magic attacker, assassin for a physical tank, though there's flexibility here, depending on what is available to you. If I can't get evoker gear of high enough quality for my mage pet, I might substitute with illusionist, warden, or even disciple until I can get the type of gear I want at the right level, for example. Hopefully you find this helpful, and let me know if you have questions/problems finding the right gear. Good luck!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.