Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Help with Finding Saerielle
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snurl
Level 70
Threads: 8
Posted: 2/19/2024 at 8:21 AM Post #1
Hi! I unlocked Faerina's shrine 2 days ago, and I'm not sure how to proceed with the quest. I've fought hundreds of enemies already but haven't made any progress. Is there something else I need to do before Saerielle shows up?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/19/2024 at 5:01 PM Post #2
it is just a matter of winning fights to progress, in regions 1 and 2
(I will say it is successful winning of a battle that matters rather than number of enemies defeated, and I believe the shrine is where you start getting wave battles? so that might be skewing the perspective)

However, I have some notes that may help you regardless
- in region 2 (umbra forest) the game starts expecting you to have all three party slots unlocked (third slot unlocked at sanctuary of saerielle plaza)

- Gooby is a water pet on a team with an air pet, so he should be the Tank (slot 1 pet). His equipment should be Str/Agi gear (strength because he's a Physical/Strength element, meaning his move output is based on those, Agility for the defence and evasion); what you'd be after to equip him with while he's below lv60 is Assassin gear. While most of his gear is at least Strength-type, his relic is an Intelligence type, which is actually a bigger problem than if it was a difference piece, because Relics give an extra bonus to the Damage Stat that aligns with the equip (an Evoker being an Int equip, it gives the boost to the Magical Damage stat, which a water pet doesn't use at all as a Physical element)

- Liepard, being an Air pet, is a dedicated attacker element. Preferable gear type on a sub-60 air is myrmidon foe the str/dex

(I'd personally say go for a light healer* as the third but a water pet can do a limited amount of party healing using ice barrier if you wanted to do something else like a second attacker. I couldn't really say, I did it with water/fire/air, but the whole of the proficiency and attacks system was reworked/updated between when I was doing the early regions and now)
(*a light healer would use either illusionist or evoker, a fire attacker would use evoker)
Edited By Scathreoite on 2/19/2024 at 5:05 PM.
Snurl
Level 70
Threads: 8
Posted: 2/19/2024 at 9:04 PM Post #3
I'm still saving up for my 3rd party slot (almost there) but this is good to know. Thanks so much for the tips!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.