Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > either no xp or endless use of health po...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Chiwanja
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/9/2024 at 4:31 AM Post #1
hey, i hope you can help me. I have a party of two pets atm. I am in umbra forest. My pets are both lvl 26. When i explore in the starter zone i get only 1 xp per battle. The bandit dungeon is open, but i can not defeat the enemies there. I also can not defeat the enemys in the umbra forest anymore. A thirt party slot costs 25.000. Because i had to buy countless potions i only have around 5000 money left. what can i do? i feel completely stuck. My pets have all armor slots with purple and blue armor on.
Frostfal
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 53
Posted: 2/9/2024 at 6:43 AM Post #2
I think your problem is your gear equips. Your fire pet should have evoker or illusionist gear, and your water pets should have assassin gear. You can ideally find cheap armor on the Trade Broker.
For more gold, do missions. Go to the town's barracks and you can select missions, which are a pretty steady flow of gold and don't require you to do anything besides clicking a button. Hope this helps!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/9/2024 at 1:09 PM Post #3
seconding what Frostfal said, Water should be slot 1 and have Assassin gear (Str/Agi; water is a Physical/Strength element, Tank pets go in slot 1 to take the brunt of damage, and thus use the evasion and defence provided by Agility)
Fire is an Attacker and uses Evoker gear (Int/Dex; Fire is a Magical/Intelligence element, and as one of the two attacker elements, uses the accuracy and critical hit bolster provided by Dexterity)

Pets also heal on their own over time outside of battle (in all areas save the Lost Grove, the lv60+ area)

Missions (see guide to mission pets and missions for more) provide not only gold, but with satisfactory or exceptional completion of a mission, mission satchels, which can drop gold, equipment, and healing items (and, very rarely, generator essences)

Equips dropped by enemies can be sold for a little gold

You could also use a Light Tank (Illusionist gear, Int/Agi, would take water tank's place) or a Light Healer (set up with Evoker as an 'attacker' (can't do near as much damage as fire, but in a pinch...)) for healing- you probably want to consider setting one up anyway, since a light pet's healing is pretty invaluable (water can do a little healing for the party once it hits lv30 and gets Ice Barrier, but it's not fully consistent since it's based on aborption of damage)
Chiwanja
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/9/2024 at 2:59 PM Post #4
thank you both very much i will do that and try again.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.