Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Help with Ancient Temple Guardian please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sarahnyy051
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 35
Posted: 1/3/2024 at 11:05 PM Post #1
I am struggling again xD I am still not max ranked, and my primordial gear is still not +5, but I hope it is still possible! I am ranking up as quickly as I can. I had been running with Earth, Light and Air, but have had the most success with Earth, Air and Air or sometimes Water, Air and Air. Is it possible with Earth, Light and Air? Those are the highest ranks I have and I'm just bankrupting myself switching proficiencies at this point xD yes I know get more pets etc etc, but they are expensive and the Grove is expensive to upgrade and the gear is expensive to upgrade so I stuck haha
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/4/2024 at 7:31 AM Post #2
it is 100% possible to do with earth/light/air. All named and bosses are possible with e/l/a, I say this as a person who has beaten them all, including Vexxar, with that team setup.

what ranks are your temple of light/training grounds/trading post? What's your PotA level in the floor you're fighting temple guardian on?
Sarahnyy051
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 1/4/2024 at 8:15 AM Post #3
That is good to hear! Probably need to rank up the proficiencies then. All my barracks buildings are still rank three and I accidentally traded my battle things to try and get another me enigmatic orb to upgrade a gear piece so was trying with just the healing buff and flasks. The the boss buff thingy is 1. I will keep ranking up - got it to around 15% at least yay!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/4/2024 at 5:10 PM Post #4
ToL's r5 is when the buff it provides finally comes into its own and becomes useful, so that's something to work towards; having one free autorevive for each pet when it's active on them is so nice.

TG r5, obviously, just further passive buffs to the team pets, and greater debuffs on Guardian when the Named debuff is active

Trading Post r4 and 5, you have access to the stronger ent flasks, which can be very helpful, especially when learning bosses.

just gotta keep on that grind!
Sarahnyy051
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 1/4/2024 at 6:02 PM Post #5
I think Im trying to do years worth of content too quickly xD thank you very much for all the help!
Painteventer
Level 75
Nature Walker
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/21/2024 at 9:35 PM Post #6
going to add a bit for his strategy :) "Rockman"s whole thing is that he smacks you back based on how hard you smack him and the longer the battle lasts, the worse it gets. He also has buffs that continually increase his ability to mitigate incoming damage. Until you can get your tanks shields up, its best to only use the 1st attack to keep the recoil damage small. This also gives you a chance to build mana, since you want to hit him as hard/fast as you can once your tank/team is fully protected. He does like to throw random stuns in on his way to max mana. The higher your pets agility the better to counter act this. I even use some quick attacks to help boost the avoidance chance. He sits at max mana for 10 turns gaining health, which bummer, but not being able to attack gives you a chance to get those shields up.

Even though your team set up is a bit different, hopefully me running through my own strategy with him will give you an idea of how to use your guys most effectively :)
The easiest is when I run earth/fire/fire. I start with earths 5th move to give it protection from the stuns until it has enough mana to use the 4th move. I use just attack 1 for everyone until that point. Once that 4th move shield is up, my fire pets smash with attack 4, 2, 3, then 5 if needed
Water/fire/fire is tricker, especially for dungeon 4 and crypt Rockman. Water has no way to shield itself without using mana, so its just a survival game until he hits max mana and stops throwing stuns. Then I can build enough mana to use move 4, then 5. At the lower dungeons, my water has enough agility that it avoids most if not all the stuns. But deeper in, its basically just watching the tanks health as my fire pets keep using the 1st attack building their own mana. I do sometimes just use their quick attack to prevent my water from taking too much damage. Once I finally get those 4th move ice shields up and boosted by the 5th move, my fire pets again smash 4,2,3 then 5
Edited By Painteventer on 2/21/2024 at 9:37 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.