Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~* Winter Festival Fun & Games *~ Ma...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 466
Posted: 12/1/2023 at 12:50 AM Post #1
Check back for more things to be added...

Winter Festival Fun & Games

Central location for links to all the fun and games I'll have going on this holiday season. :) I will add things as they are posted. Some will also be threads listed in this forum, while others may be threads listed in other sections due to their natures. It honestly depends on what I get the ambition to do. :) Feel free to use this thread to chat or ask questions. I will do my best to answer anything I see.

* Region Chat Trivia (Random times)
* Region Chat Number Game (Random times)
* The Ping Game
* Free Fully Ranked Supermax Stat Raffle
* Closed. Prizes Drawn. 25 Days of Free Pets (Free Daily Christmas Pet Raffles)

- * Closed. Prizes Drawn. Free Christmas Day Pet Raffle (Part of the Free Daily Christmas Pet Raffle but always has its own thread. Easier to do that way. XD )

Winter Sales/Specials:
* Fully levelled and ranked super max stats special
- - Includes a sale price on ranking services for your pets. :)
* 25% off Max and Supermax Stats
* Primordial Gear Special
Edited By Niverus on 12/27/2023 at 5:16 AM.
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/1/2023 at 12:51 AM Post #2
Reserved in case I need it for something. I just never know...
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/10/2023 at 7:40 PM Post #3
bump
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/14/2023 at 11:12 PM Post #4
bump
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/16/2023 at 2:49 PM Post #5
I moved our conversation here so as to make the raffle thread easier for me to follow. :)

"Thanks for correcting me! I'm not really good with prepositions, in any of the languages I can speak (I just use them in a wrong way xD)
And woah, that's cool! Might I ask, which languages you have studied? (I'm interested in languages and always open to learn new ones :D)

And it's still cool, how you can say something in German that is even correct and you didn't use the language a long time :D

That's a cool method you're using! Sometimes, I try doing that too, but then it turns into a weird sentence and I'm asking myself, how did I just do that xD"

Aside from German, I've studied Spanish and Ancient Greek. I studied anything I could with an actual teacher, and also dabbled in Latin, Ancient Egyptian, and Dutch on my own. Learning Spanish was interesting, because it was the 2nd foreign language I learned, and my brain kept wanting to translate into German first. So in my head it went English -> German -> Spanish. I only answered my Spanish professor's question once out loud in German, though, so.... points? XD (I started learning Spanish a few years after I was no long actively learning German.)

Working from Spanish to English, however, and I didn't have that issue. \_()_/ I learned Spanish and Ancient Greek during the same years but I didn't have too many issues with that.

Thank you. :) I agree that trying to directly translate from one language to another can leave you with weird sentences sometimes! XD
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 8:47 PM Post #6
bump
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/23/2023 at 11:07 PM Post #7
bump
Candela
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 54
Posted: 12/27/2023 at 12:23 PM Post #8
Sorry for my soo late reply, I was just very busy :(

Woah, Ancient Greek?! That's really really cool! Aside from German and English, I'm learning just Latin (Because of school) and Croatian (because of my parents). But Ancient Greek is so interesting, our English Teacher has also studied that language :D And the Greek History is also very interesting!
And that's a really interesting method you're using to translate! I'm gonna learn new methods through you :D
Last year I was thinking what I wanna study, when I'm older. At first I thought I'm gonna take also Spanish and some other languages, because I'm really good with them :) At the end I took economics because of my dad (he is also kinda an economics - pro and no one of my family could help me with languages)
But one time, I'm gonna learn Ancient Greek definitely, maybe while i'm studiying?

Of course, I'm currently trying to get some methods for easier translating, if I don't know the words and you have some really cool methods! ^-^
Edited By Candela on 1/2/2024 at 12:11 PM.
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 12/31/2023 at 8:07 PM Post #9
Sorry for the lack of reply. I must have missed your ping in the mix. I apologize for my error.

I do think Ancient Greek was my favorite to learn. Possibly because it was so very different in a lot of ways. I always wished we had access to learning languages in school, at a much younger age than we typically do, so I tended to take advantage of the opportunity whenever one appeared. :) I did learn some German prior to school, though, because one of my uncles was a teacher and German was one of the subjects he taught. (Along with English and Spanish. He has a knack for languages.) I agree that Greek history (as well as mythology) is very interesting.

It's really fantastic that you've had the exposure to different languages and cultures that you have. :) I don't recommend my methods of translating between languages. XD It's actually not a good method; I just couldn't keep my brain from doing it. lol

What did you want to do with languages? What do you want to do with economics? There's definitely nothing to stop you from learning Ancient Greek if you get the opportunity! :) I think you'd enjoy it.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.