Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Team Gear Advice?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 7/4/2023 at 8:32 PM Post #1
These three are my team currently, attuned to Shadow, Light, and Wind

What kinds of gear would be best for them? I know that a lot of people use pyro gear for Light pets, but I've also seen some reaver used as well. I'm also not sure about the gear that Nightshade has right now either, I haven't seen many examples of shadow pets, most people use earth as the tank but I don't have the time to level up another pet's attacks again :P

Any advice would be appreciated thankyouthankyou :D
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/4/2023 at 10:15 PM Post #2
Air: Air's easy, you want full Str/Dex, and as such full Storm Caller as you have already

Shadow: The Tank of the team, you want Int/Agi. Given that she's a lower stat pet, you probably want to lean more on the Agility for the defence and evasion? Probably. I don't use Shadow. Primary Agi/ Secondary Int is what Reaver gear is, so again, you have what you want on already

Light: Healer. Most people go full Int/Dex for most of the Lost Grove (for highest Offense+accuracy+crit chance on beam and fairy light), so Pyromancer is the typical gear you see on them. Against some of the big bosses however (namely Vexxar. Mostly Vexxar), having Agility is good. If the pet's fully equipped and upgraded on Pyro gear, swapping from Light Healer Int/Dex profs to a more tanking-leaning Int/Agi prof setup, or perhaps Int/Dex/Agi, pretty much works the same but cheaper than upgrading a new set of gear
(it might help against some other bosses, it just depends on current equip buffs vs prof buffs)

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.