Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Meet my Lucky Boy!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/28/2023 at 8:56 PM Post #1

This boy is the luckiest breed of my life. He's a purebred second gen Glowing Garden, and here's his parents: (all three images are clickable btw)

I bought these two about three days ago, specifically because I wanted to see if I could breed a pretty baby themed Aeri! I played around on advanced search, finding which theme was up for cheap, finding a couple with overlapping traits I liked, and found this lovely pair. They both have two carried. Do y'all know the chance of parents with carried in one slot, having a baby with visible? It's one in four. So for two?

1 in 16. This boy should've had 15 siblings with random carries, maybe even some that were 1 vis! But he doesn't even have one!!! You can check, he is the very first baby from these two, and he is perfect. I actually have this funny routine, where before breeding, I test breed until the preview looks like what I want, for luck. I had to hit that button at least 25 times to even get the right preview! Yet here he is, my lucky boy <3

I know it's not actually that earthshaking, but it made my day, so I wanted to share :] the image is of course of him as an adolescent/adult, but he just hatched today! I'll never share my aging up secrets ;p (there's a "maturity=" bit in the image URL with a number you can raise lol-) but since Aeri babies are so adorable, here's a bonus baby photo for your enjoyment:

- Snowy
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 7/27/2023 at 5:54 AM Post #2
Congrats Snowy :D
Jackdawjames
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/27/2023 at 10:58 PM Post #3
Oh he's so pretty! What luck, Snowy! Treat him well <3

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.