Forum Index > Arena Discussion > Kimeira and Katalyst
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Bdv3865
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 35
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:14 AM Post #1
It seems like I've tried just about EVERYTHING to get these guys down. I can't ever even get Kat down like everyone says to do first. I've switched and swapped my Level Up points on my pets in so many different combinations, I doubt there's anything left to try. All of them are Dark with all 5 Prof. Points in Health. I've tried splitting their Level Ups 50/50 in HP and Agility, all 100 in Intelligence, and all Level Ups in health. I did this for all of my pets and still nothing works. One pet has a mythical relic with 2 legendary and 1 epic piece, another has 3 Legendary and 1 Epic, and my last pet has all Legendary equipment. I've tried avoiding Kat's shield and blocking Kim's spiritual/essence thing but I can never get Kat below 20% Health. I've tried attacking him again on his last round of his shield too, but it's just not working :1 Any help/tips are greatly appreciated! :)
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 1:09 PM Post #2
KO Katalst first.

But here is the deal, as soon as he puts up Shield of flames, leave him alone and fight Kimeira
Once shield of flames is on it's last turn,(so it will say turns remaining: 1) you can start hitting katalst again.
As soon as it goes back up, stop fighting him.

Save all your finishing blows for him but wait and see if one of your pets gets essence of sphere. (it's purple) If one of them has this on their health/mana bar, then they need to block the following turn. If they don't it'll wipe your HP and heal kimeira.

I suggest not using finishing blow until the essence of sphere has come up and you have blocked it.

Here is my team for fighting them and I don't even always have to heal all of them during the battle.

Also, as you can see, they don't all have mythical equipment. Some of the equipment I have on them came from the arena.

Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 1:09 PM Post #3
forgot to ping
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 8:46 PM Post #4
I've also been having trouble with this battle. Where do you have the level and proficiency points for your team?
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:02 PM Post #5
Mephistopheles (the purple/ black 3 vis) has 2 in health and the other 3 in strength (I dunno why) He has the water proficiency tree (physical damage) has 100 points in heath for the level up points.

Succuba (the purple/black 1 vis (Mephistopheles's mom) has all 3 in heath for the air proficiency (physical damage) has 40 points in heath and 60 in strength for the level up points

Zehir (black/teal/purple) has all 5 in heath for the light proficiency. (magical damage) has 100 points in health for the level up points

Couple things to point out:

1) don't forget your pets can switch places during battle. Very, very important. Switch em around every time they hit around 75% health. Heal them so they have more than 75% health when not in the middle position. Once you can't heal anymore, use the switching aorund to help defensive. So if one of my team only has 30% health left, I don't want them in the middle where they are taking all the damage. I move that one to the last slot because it is more useful to me alive than dead.

2) After you kill the male, it is much easier to win.

3) Krin said if you can't knock the male out in under 20 turns, your doing something wrong.

4) When I was creating my team, I had to play around with it and reset proficiency and level ups several times to find a combination that worked. I don't believe in focusing all my pets as one tank, one heavy hitter, so forth. I prefer my pets to be as even as possible because what happens if your heaviest hitter has the least amount of XP and gets knocked out? You could be screwed. Generally, I have had good luck keeping my team around 5k xp for this particular fight.

5) There are some battles where having tanks works better. This battle, in my opinion, isn't one of them :)
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:11 PM Post #6
Thanks for the tips! I've already tried quite a few things mentioned in the other Kimeira and Katalyst thread here, but none of it has worked. I always get Katalyst down to around 15% and then my team dies. Since my team works with the previous two opponents, I've just decided to build a new team based on your design. XD
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:30 PM Post #7
if ur down to the final opponent and she only has 15% left, your getting there!! Part of the reason my team is all ny'venes is because they have better stats to begin with fight wise. I went through all my pets of appropriate level and found the best stated ones at base and used those to create my arena team.
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:34 PM Post #8
In going through my stable, look who made the cut? (I did this after your previous message and have already started leveling my team)

Look familiar? :P
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 9:37 PM Post #9
lol I don't remember him but his coloring looks familiar. He is very pretty :D (His dad has been producing some gorgeous babies) Glad he went to a home instead of being released and that he could be helpful! Best of luck =D

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.