Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Long gone lost
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Madmargaret
Level 73
Threads: 8
Posted: 6/2/2023 at 4:47 AM Post #1
I haven't played for years, my account was lvl 70 with hundreds of pets.

Is there a way to create a new account and learn the game, then go back to my old account and play it?

If not, is there a way to give away my pets?
Edited By Madmargaret on 6/2/2023 at 4:53 AM.
Ace6
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 192
Posted: 6/2/2023 at 5:41 AM Post #2
Hello and welcome back!

There is no way to have two accounts - it is against site rules. There are tons of guides if you need to relearn in the Player Guides forum, including a walkthrough that gives a pretty good refresher as it includes the tutorial.

If you would like to give away your pets you can post in the Games, Contests, and Giveaways forum or the Pet Marketplace. You can also release unwanted pets on their pet page.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!
Madmargaret
Level 73
Posted: 6/2/2023 at 6:34 AM Post #3
Thanks @Ace6.

I'll try the walkthrough. I tried to make sense of a couple of the events, and some battle event... seemed familiar but I couldn't figure out how to do more than kill the enemies.

seems like somebody has been breeding (hatching?) with at least one of my pets :)

Hopefully I can do more than just abandon my account.

MadMargaret
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/2/2023 at 11:18 AM Post #4
Hi and welcome back to Sylestia.

If you mean by battle event, the events that pop up flashing at the top of the screen every other hour or so, those events are specifically for battling, they aren't a part of advancing the storyline.

You can't redo your progress in the game, so there's no way to trigger events you previously triggered, but you can travel through the areas you already previously completed for battling.

In the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon and Dungeon of the Forsaken though, you can redo them once a day, and while not needing to be done to advance the storyline, maybe completing them for the dialogues triggered by the final bosses, may trigger some familiarity?
Nightfall Bandit Dungeon Guide
Dungeon of the Forsaken Guide

As Ace6 said, reading through the Sylestia walkthrough is a great way to remember what you already finished, but are no longer familiar with, and help you get reacquainted with the site.

Are you currently in the Lost Grove? If so, there is a Lost Grove Guide walkthrough(Currently unfinished), that may help you with continuing where you left off in the game:
The Lost Grove Walkthrough

Oh, by the way, to let someone know you replied to them, when you go to reply, press the blue @ on the bottom of their post, it'll ping them and notify them they received a reply.
Edited By Draculina on 6/2/2023 at 11:20 AM.
Madmargaret
Level 73
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 8:27 AM Post #5
Thanks to both of you. Your thoughtful answers got me back in the game.

I had some gorgeous pets, I'm going to do some breeding.

I skimmed the walkthrough, did some trivial fights in the beginning area, and I've been playing in the event - killed 7 bosses today and found a pet seed!

But the last boss I killed took out my active pet. I can't revive it, maybe because it's in a party?

I've forgotten how to set a party LOL - maybe the walkthrough will tell me.
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 9:57 AM Post #6
To set/change your party, under your explore tab, press the tab that says Party.
It'll take you here: https://www.sylestia.com/explore/party/

After that, you'll see your three party slots, or at least three boxes that say something along the lines of Party Slot 1, or Party Slot 2.

To add a pet to your party, look at the selections you're provided.

Under the first tab that says "Select or load a preset", you'll see a second tab with your stable's name. Across from that tab, you'll see a tab with the first Sylesti in that stable's name. Press that tab, and look and scroll through it until you've found the pet you want to add to your party, and click their name.
After doing that, next to the tab you just selected your Sylesti from, there's a green plus sign, .
Press that sign, and it'll add the pet to your party.
After that, press the button that'll have lit up green that says "Set Party". That'll save your selections and your party will have been updated for you to use with the added pet/pets.

To take a pet out of your party, hit the red minus sign next to their image in the party set you see, and it'll take them out. You would then follow the steps previously listed to add another Sylesti in place of them to your party.
You'd once again have to hit the "Set Party" button to save your selections.

~

To revive your pets, you need to use a Revival Draught. You can also go to a healer in the fest zone to heal your pets, though it costs gold. There's two healers in the Spring Fest zone, one in the beginning when you first enter, and another farther into the zone.
But, you can also wait fifteen or so minutes for your pets to be revived by the site, after that, they'll regain health every five minutes, and in that case, you can use potions and elixirs to add health to a pet. Potions cannot be used during a battle, but elixirs can.
To access these items, if you don't know how, on the right-hand side of your screen, there's a blue button with a satchel/bag icon on it. If you're on desktop, either press I or use your mouse to click the satchel button. If you're on mobile, just tap where it is on your screen. Then, just select the item you want to use, then your pet, and then hit the use item button.

~

I hope this info helps a bit. ^-^
Madmargaret
Level 73
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 9:01 PM Post #7
Wow, yes it helped!

I found the party, and learned how to switch pet order during a fight.

Plus my healer pet has Divine Balance, that's a truly miraculous heal. No more dead pets. I've been getting some good lvl 70 equipment drops, I can boost them more.
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 9:59 PM Post #8
That's really good that you've gotten better at understanding the party and battle mechanics, and that you have a good healer on your team! When your pets reach level 75, you'll unlock a fifth ability for your pets, which should also be really helpful.
And, when you get back to the Lost Grove, you can further rank your pets, in particular their abilities, which will strengthen them. The ranking occurs through battling specifically in the LG, but during the Fall Festival, there's a thing called Maws of Madness, that allows you to do battles that will also help rank your pets, as well as give you rewards per tier you successfully complete.
Oh, I went ahead and sent you a Warden Vinethorn bracer for ShawlOrbGlyph 90s to complete a full set of vinethorn gear on her. ^^

For the parties, you can also have different preset teams by the way, that way if you want to save a certain party, but also use a different set of pets(Say a team of level 30s for the Spring Contest Battle Baords), you can save the different teams you want to use as a preset by hitting the "Create Preset" button(You'll be asked to name the preset), and switch between them on the party page with the "Select a Preset to Load or Delete" tab.
It can be useful for keeping your teams in order, and also for not having to go through the selection process all over again everytime you may want to change the teams you're using.
Madmargaret
Level 73
Posted: 6/4/2023 at 1:54 PM Post #9
More good tips, thanks. I have 2 pets at lvl 72 so fAR, so that's coming up.

Now... I was in the cave maze at the festival yesterday, nowq i can't find the entrance. is there a map?
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 6/4/2023 at 2:01 PM Post #10
These are the maps I could find for the Spring fest zone, as well as the threads they were originally posted in. ^^

Maps:
https://imgur.com/EXEuqcJ
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cCfvtlc_5v0wahmBi3jRwmMIfQ5q6JcS/view

The Forum Threads the Maps came From:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97585
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97584
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.