Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > party adding?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nikkop123
Level 30
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 8:41 AM Post #1
how do i add a pet to the party?
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 8:58 AM Post #2
Hi, under your explore tab, press the tab that says Party.
It'll take you here: https://www.sylestia.com/explore/party/

After that, you'll see your three party slots, or at least three boxes that say something along the lines of Party Slot 1, or Party Slot 2.
Fair warning though, while you automatically have your first slot, you have to unlock the second and third. You unlock the second in Viridian Meadows in the town Esior's Haven(Link to town), at the Sylesti Plaza. You unlock the third after you reach Umbra Forest in the Sanctuary of Saerielle(Link to town), in the Plaza.

To add a pet to your party, look at the selections you're provided.

Under the first tab that says "Select or load a preset", you'll see a second tab with your stable's name. Across from that tab, you'll see a tab with the first Sylesti in that stable's name. Press that tab, and look and scroll through it until you've found the pet you want to add to your party, and click their name.
After doing that, next to the tab you just selected your Sylesti from, there's a green plus sign, .
Press that sign, and it'll add the pet to your party.
After that, press the button that'll have lit up green that says "Set Party". That'll save your selections and your party will have been updated for you to use with the added pet/pets.

To take a pet out of your party, hit the red minus sign next to their image in the party set you see, and it'll take them out. You would then follow the steps previously listed to add another Sylesti in place of them to your party.
You'd once again have to hit the "Set Party" button to save your selections.

I hope this helps explain. ^^
Edited By Draculina on 5/23/2023 at 9:01 AM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 9:39 AM Post #3
To further this a little bit more. Once you get a party you really like you can hit 'create a preset' and then when you are switching pets around and want to go back to that setup all you have to do is go to the drop down menu under the party pets, select that setup and hit 'load preset'. : )
Nikkop123
Level 30
The Tender
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 10:02 AM Post #4
omgs thank you guys!!!!!
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 10:26 AM Post #5
You're welcome! By the way, as a little tip, when you reply to someone, hit the blue @ at the bottom of their post, it'll ping them and notify them you replied. ^^
Alternatively, if you want to respond to multiple users in one post, you can type their usernames in the Ping Users box when typing out your post, and it'll do the same thing, just with multiple people. ^^

Lil' Edit:
Since you're newer, I went ahead and sent you some spare avi items I had to customize your avatar with. After you accept my trades, they'll be in your inventory. From there, click each item then hit the button that says Use Item that's under your inventory. The button, previously greyed out, will have lit up blue once an item has been selected. They'll then be added to your Wardrobe for you to use. ^^
Edited By Draculina on 5/23/2023 at 10:36 AM.
Nikkop123
Level 30
The Tender
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 1:58 PM Post #6
thank you friend!!! i appreciate it!!!
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 5/23/2023 at 2:05 PM Post #7
You're welcome, welcome to the site by the way. ^^

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.