Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > hello! :3 new player here!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Pandakomi
Level 30
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/11/2023 at 7:47 PM Post #1
hello! you can call me Panda or Komi whichever is fine.

ethnicity: Chinese/Vietnamese

im pretty quiet and shy. im kinda awkward. im bad at conversations but i try my best.

languages i can speak: English, Cantonese, Vietnamese (a little bit), French

hobbies: drawing, playing video games, listening to music, watching anime,kdrama,Cdrama, tv shows.

games I play or use to play:

Honkai star rail (active)
Love Nikki (nonactive because burnout)
Epic Seven (nonative because burnout)
and other games too..

i'm busy working during the weekdays so, i'll be able to reply during the evening time. weekends im free :3
RaCrystallizedWyvern
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 351
Posted: 5/11/2023 at 8:01 PM Post #2
What's your favorite anime
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/11/2023 at 8:42 PM Post #3
Hey! Whats your uid on honkai star rail? Been playing that a lot recently lol so I could friend you if youd like!
Fireflick
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/12/2023 at 5:56 AM Post #4
Welcome to Sylestia! I'm Fireflick, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

I'm sure you've already gotten through the tutorial, but here's a few tips I find helpful!

~~~

1: I reccomend holding off on breeding/trapping pets unless you're really hooked on them. When you're newer, it's harder to earn gold and expanding stables can be costly. If you don't have the space, pets will be automatically released and it costs diamonds (hard to earn currency) to get them back. Unless they're themed, of course. Those are pretty cool :)

2: Town Healers are the biggest scam ever. As somebody who dumps money on them. . . don't. Your pets will automatically revive after fifteen(ish?) minutes and you can use potions/elixers/mushrooms/whatever for free.

3: Do missions. Grab a few extra pets that are high leveled (check advanced search) and send them on missions. They'll earn you a lot of extra gold, which is very benifical.

4: If you need gold, explore Trollsblight Caverns. (once you get there.) All of the treasure chests have gold - no traps - so you're fine. Actually, I think everything but the dungeon is like that, but I might be wrong.

5: Feel free to ask for help. Sylestia is one of the best communities I've encountered, and there are many players who will devote time and energy into giving you a solution to your problems. (Feel free to pm me!!)

~~~

Overall, welcome to Sylestia! If you need/want anything, feel free to ask. Also, if you want to reply to this, click the @ button so it notifies me!

Hope you have a great rest of your day/night!!

-fireflick
Pandakomi
Level 30
Posted: 5/12/2023 at 8:53 PM Post #5
i dont have favs XD its hard to decide but i grew up watching naruto, naruto shippuden and inuyasha :3 hmm, i really liked dororo and demon slayer. im currently watching:

- mashle: magic and muscles
- dr stone: new world
- demon slayer season 3
- hell's paradise
- ranking of kings season 2
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 5/22/2023 at 10:00 PM Post #6
Welcome to Sylestia
l<(^o^)>l
Cae
Level 70
The Artistic
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/22/2023 at 10:28 PM Post #7
Welcome!

I'm New too but really enjoying my time here. Man I used to play so much love Nikki.... 2017-2020???? Ish. Got super burnt out and moved on. Thought about shinning Nikki but seemed too much money so I passed.

Hope You have a lovely time here <3

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.