Forum Index > News and Announcements > Faelora Revamp Now Live
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 10:43 PM Post #41
my broken deer, i can't select the traits it asks me to basically because there is not an option for me to select that works^^"

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5705114
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Threads: 18
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 10:49 PM Post #42
This ruined all my Faelora, including the one I spent a metric ton of money on. This is exactly what I was worried about and exactly the nightmare I knew it would be and an undue burden on me as a paying customer and disabled person. With every week I grow more disappointed and discouraged.

First the game becomes unplayable because of a 3rd party extension loss-- something that shouldn't have been needed in the first place-- and the loss of a large part of the community and economy that has yet to recover, with repeatedly ignoring me about security issues, refusing to make events playable for people who don't have time/ability to get to the grove, and now this.

If this is the kind of direction I can expect, I don't think I can stay here and I am mortified that I spent so much money on this site. I do not appreciate spending a lot of time, money, and effort on something just for you to go in behind me and ruin it irreparably. This isn't fair, I don't appreciate it, and I am sick with grief.

Unbelievable.
Edited By Astralcrescent on 5/8/2023 at 10:52 PM.
Luxa
Level 75
Threads: 85
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 10:53 PM Post #43
Hi there!
That might be because you haven't regenerated any of your Faeloras yet - you get to tweak their colors and traits, making them much more personally customizable then simply buying or breeding them!
I always love the opportunity to regen, you get to choose all of their colors, and it's much more accurate than using essences :)

Edit: OH nevermind. You've edited your post since I started replying. I wish you good luck in finding a game better suited to your needs :)
Edited By Luxa on 5/8/2023 at 10:54 PM.
Meeku
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 30
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 10:57 PM Post #44
I'm really happy with how the revamp looks so far.
Thanks for making the deer so pretty ^_^
I'll be regening and recoloring for quite some time!
Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 11:09 PM Post #45
My deer is broking. I cant fix the traits.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=762145
UntitledPrince
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 149
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 11:11 PM Post #46
When I try to regenerate this pet: https://www.sylestia.com/regenerator_v3/?pet_id=7669884, G is available as a carried trait in M1 (no visible traits are available). However, after selecting it, when I click regenerate, I get an error message saying M1: GG (carried) is not available and the regeneration does not go through.
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 5/8/2023 at 11:16 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105920&page=3#23
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 5/8/2023 at 5:19 PM
[quote=2703157]

It seems that there is a logic issue where it locked in a spliced Trait as multiple locations when it shouldn't have done that. I imagine a good chunk of pets are affected by this.

I will have to try and figure out a script to search for this issue and apply a fix. It may take some time and probably won't happen today. But I will try and get this fixed ASAP.
I appreciate your response and will be looking forward to the fix in the future as I plan on using this pet as a mate for my other one next to it that's in the same stable after I change its gender. Thankyou.
Crystalkey
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 2:07 AM Post #48
it won`t let me ge-generate this one. it says it has too many visible and carried traits, but this is how the sylestia was before
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5845305
Edited By Crystalkey on 5/9/2023 at 2:07 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 5:19 AM Post #49
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105920&page=5#42
Author: Astralcrescent
Time Posted: 5/8/2023 at 10:49 PM
This ruined all my Faelora, including the one I spent a metric ton of money on. This is exactly what I was worried about and exactly the nightmare I knew it would be and an undue burden on me as a paying customer and disabled person. With every week I grow more disappointed and discouraged.

First the game becomes unplayable because of a 3rd party extension loss-- something that shouldn't have been needed in the first place-- and the loss of a large part of the community and economy that has yet to recover, with repeatedly ignoring me about security issues, refusing to make events playable for people who don't have time/ability to get to the grove, and now this.

If this is the kind of direction I can expect, I don't think I can stay here and I am mortified that I spent so much money on this site. I do not appreciate spending a lot of time, money, and effort on something just for you to go in behind me and ruin it irreparably. This isn't fair, I don't appreciate it, and I am sick with grief.

Unbelievable.

If you would like to actually provide specifics regarding the things that you are concerned about instead of just only posting endless rants, it's possible that we can assist. Otherwise, I don't think that there's anything that we can do to help you.

Saying "all of my Faelora are ruined" with no other information is not constructive nor helpful in the slightest. You are literally just complaining to complain.

In any revamp we have ever done, I always go out of my way to make sure that players are content with the final results. This includes admin intervention on favorited pets or breeding projects that got incidentally messed up during the process.

However, if are you just wanting to complain to simply complain, then, as I said, I can't help you.
Edited By Krinadon on 5/9/2023 at 5:30 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 5:27 AM Post #50
Update: Top two issues should be fixed now.

Just as a quick update.

I am first working on addressing the issue where a spliced Trait was auto-locked into multiple Trait Slots during the Re-Generation process. This is obviously causing a lot of issues for multiple reasons and was not intended. I will just be removing those Traits which will allow players to properly re-allocate those Trait Points correctly.

After I finish that, I will then be removing the option for pets to Re-Generate if they do not have anything possible to actually Re-Generate. This was obviously also not intended.

Hopefully, I can get both of these issues tackled within the next few hours.

We are also looking at some of the reported image issues with the Faelora. We are also looking to add details to the Adult Male's horns for Dryad Headdress. I believe that we intended to do this at some point in recent weeks, but it was lost along the way somewhere.
Edited By Krinadon on 5/9/2023 at 7:31 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.