Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Free Testing and Infertility Services
Page 27 1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28, 29 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Waterfire102
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 1:39 PM Post #261
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 1:51 PM Post #262
All the pets have been tested and set back up! And thank you so much for the tip. (^-^)
Waterfire102
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/27/2024 at 8:09 PM Post #263
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 3/27/2024 at 8:45 PM Post #264
All the pets have been tested and set back up for you, and thank you so much for the tip. (*^-^*)
Waterfire102
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/6/2024 at 7:20 AM Post #265
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 4/6/2024 at 9:13 AM Post #266
All the pets have been tested and set back up with the tip set on the last pet, thank you so much. (*^.^*)
Bayou
Level 25
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/6/2024 at 10:36 AM Post #267
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 4/6/2024 at 6:50 PM Post #268
Hi! All the pets have been tested and set back up, and thank you very much for the tip!
Oh, next time, please ping me when you want your pets tested, that way I receive a notification that there was a post in the thread, else wise I may miss the post.
To ping a user, either hit the blue @ on the bottom right of their post or type their username in the Ping Users box when typing your forum post. ^-^

Oh, and since your account seems newer(Level wise rather than age), I sent you a few avatar items through Player Trades as a lil welcome-back gift.
After you accept the items from trade, you'll have to go to your Inventory, click one item at a time, and then click the "Use Item" button under the inventory slots.
This will add the items to your wardrobe for you to use. <3
Edited By Draculina on 4/6/2024 at 6:50 PM.
Bayou
Level 25
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/6/2024 at 10:20 PM Post #269
Thank you for teaching me to ping people, and I appreciate the gorgeous new outfit for my avatar :)

ETA: Im also grateful for the testing. I still dunno what it is or how it works, but it looks like it shows you the markings/mutations of each creature?
Edited By Waleis on 4/6/2024 at 10:21 PM.
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Posted: 4/7/2024 at 12:00 AM Post #270
Genetic testing allows you to see the following:
- Hidden Traits, these are the the traits in purple colored text. This means that there's a more recessive trait under the dominant(visible) trait that could be possibly passed on to offspring.
Without testing, all visible traits will appear in blue font, even if there is a hidden. A hidden can still be passed on even if a pet isn't tested, but you won't know what the hidden trait is.
Using the Generator, you can see all the traits for each species.
This boy(text link) has four visible traits, all with hidden.
The letters before the trait names correlate to the trait it has. The first letter indicates the visible trait, the second represents the hidden.
So it'd go like this:

Traits as shown:
Gene One: (CF) Skeleton
Gene Three: (AF) Spotted Flower
Mutation One: (DI) Spooky Branches
Mutation Three: (EJ) Dryad Headdress*

Letter Correlating to the Visible Trait:
Gene One: C = Skeleton
Gene Three: A = Spotted Flower
Mutation One: D = Spooky Branches
Mutation Three: E - Dryad Headdress

Letter Correlating to Hidden Trait, and what the hidden trait:
Gene One: F = Jungle Stripes
Gene Three: F = Variegated
Mutation One: I = Vine Clovers
Mutation Three: J = Clover Crown

- Testing also allows you to see carried traits. These are the traits that are in green colored text, which you can see one on the boy I linked above.
Carried traits are not visible, but have a chance of being passed onto offspring, as well as a chance at becoming visible if bred with another pet that has a carried or visible trait in the same spot.
Carried traits are always represented by the letter on the right.
Carried traits, since they aren't visible, cannot be seen/known without genetic testing.

So, for the boy above:

Carried Trait as Seen:
Gene Two: (NH) Neck Fade

Visible:
Gene Two - N = Not Visible

Carried:
Gene Two: H = Neck Fade

- Genetic testing allows you to know the exact age of the pet(Amount of hours) and how long it has left to mature fully. On the boy I linked, it shows his maturity as:
(455/648)
This means he has 455 hours of maturity out of the 648 he needs to be an adult.
Knowing the exact maturity of a pet, particularly one that's wild-caught since their maturity varies compared to a pet you breed yourself, is helpful if you want to breed it, since pets cannot breed unless they're adults.

- Genetic testing will let you know the species of the egg. If you find an egg that isn't themed(Meaning most areas excluding fest zones and the Lost Grove), if it isn't tested, it doesn't show the species of the egg until it's hatched or tested.

- Genetic testing allows you to see mutations before the pet is an Adolescent. If a pet isn't genetically tested, mutation traits won't be revealed until the pet reaches adolescence.
Testing the pet allows you to see all of it's traits as soon as it hatches.
If it's tested, you know immediately, if not, you have to wait for the egg to hatch.

-

In relation to how testing works, testing is done using a premium item called a Genetic Testing Kit. There are some one-time use ones you can get during special events(Including the current Easter Egg Hunt event occurring now), but they are not sold in the Diamond Shop.
Instead, in the Diamond Shop, there is an Exceptional Genetic Testing Kit that has infinite uses.
Not to be confused with the Exceptional Genetic Scanner. Genetic Scanners work for scanning pets and seeing their traits in battle, as well as checking the stats of all the enemies you face.

-

Sorry for the exceptionally long explanation, I was trying to make sure I wrote everything I remembered and explained it in detail. I hope this explains the benefits of having your pets genetic tested. ^-^
And you're welcome for the items!

Also, I actually didn't get a ping for your reply either. If you tried to Ping after posting the original message it won't allow you to edit and ping after, or if my username was spelled incorrectly, it won't ping either.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28, 29
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.