Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~ Need an Investor for a Project? ~
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 4/28/2023 at 12:46 PM Post #1
Investor Information

Coming soon
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/28/2023 at 1:52 PM Post #2
I am just starting my first ever breeding project and don't even currently have the stable space, no exceptional test or infertility kit- I absolutely need a project sponsor D: Could you ping me when you have the info up?
TheOGImmortalLupLord
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 120
Posted: 4/28/2023 at 9:59 PM Post #3
I could sponsor your project if you like ^w^

i have the exeptional test kit + infertility kit and i have a hole stable that i could hold pets in for you ^w^ (1 stable with 4 empty tabs, could hold up to 100 pets in there for you)
Edited By IzukuTheLupLord on 4/28/2023 at 9:59 PM.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/28/2023 at 10:27 PM Post #4
Thank you so much for the offer :D!!!

I am currently 180k away from my next stable tab, so I shouldn't need help with that hopefully! But I'll definitely keep you in mind, I do have a pet hoarding problem so it'll probably rear its head again sometime.
I am going to work toward getting my own kits, but I would LOVE to borrow yours until I save up the ridiculous amounts of gold to get my own!! I was planning on begrudgingly putting off my project until I'd saved for a genetic tester, and that would've just been awful.

Would you mind if I used your stable space not as storage but as a sort of shop? I'd sell you fails for a price at least slightly discounted, then you'd infertile them and set them up for sale. If the space ever becomes an issue I'd definitely take them back (if I have the space :'D) and I'd keep a link to your stable in my bio and any time else I mention the project!

I'll send you a friend request because I'm awful about forgetting usernames, and feel free to PM me so we don't clutter this up any more! And thank you again!!!
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 4/28/2023 at 11:56 PM Post #5
I need a sponsor for my morkko n lupora breeding project. I am out of space n currently need 50k more to buy a tab
Edited By Tonowari on 4/28/2023 at 11:56 PM.
Lovesnails
Level 30
Sergeant
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/30/2023 at 8:38 PM Post #6
Bello! I would be interested into finding a investor for my adoption center, I'll keep them updated and very informative on what I'm doing with there gold or diamonds, I would like to have a different stable maxed tabs for the center(TCOTL) the first four tabs would be for the adoption part, the next two would be for the fostering part and if I magically maxed out my current stable the last two would be sales for my breeding part of the center. If they would want something no matter the traits or anything they can adopt or buy for basically free(1g) since they are investing into this project of mine. They also can have a small share of the money I make from the breeding side just for investing^ the more the investor(s) thinks my center is worth it the more share I will share<3 kinda like a really time center in the real world XD I currently have two people and me working on this project (they are my helpers).

If anyone is interested into being TCOTL investor let me know please<3

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.