Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Party Critism/Advice
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Raye
Level 66
Sergeant
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/1/2023 at 5:20 PM Post #1
I'm new and trying to set up my first party so that it will hopefully work for me now and later in the game as I level them up. Right now I'm only as far as Faerina's Shrine and starting to struggle a bit. I tried following some guides and set up what I think is better but it's a lot of information. I'm just using whatever the best gear I happen to have is right now. If anyone could give some advice it'd be appreciated!

My party in order is:

Earth, 1 point on health
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7657490

Light, 2 points on intelligence
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6287368

Air, 2 points on strength
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7628365
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 4/1/2023 at 5:47 PM Post #2
Your Earth pet is using a magic relic and evoker gear, you want strength/agi gear for Earth.

Your Light pet has a disciple relic which is splitting damage, you want a relic that does pure magical damage.

Your Air pet looks fine. :)

If you're still struggling after some gear edits, I'd recommend adding a point in Air and Light's health to help them survive a bit longer.
Raye
Level 66
Sergeant
Posted: 4/1/2023 at 6:10 PM Post #3
Thank you for the help! I'm glad the elements and points are good! I'll have to look more into how the gear works. I was going more random than I thought I was it seems.

And thank you so much for the gear! I'll look into how to assign them properly and I'm sure they'll make a huge difference! :)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/1/2023 at 6:36 PM Post #4
I will mention as a note, Disciple relics no longer split damage, giving the full amount of that level+rarity of relic to both stats, these days (the base types of equips were overhauled a few years ago- pre-update equips may very occasionally pop up in the broker, but it's a rare thing indeed, this many years on.) However, disciples are definitely not the optimal, since overall they have a lower stat total, and it's better to have equips that boost the stats that a pet needs. While they're okay as placeholders, you don't want them as a permanent fixture on the pet really.

Something to also remember is that both equip rarity and level affect stats- you'll want to replace uncommons asap since they're uh. bad.

Your air pet has a legendary lv30 Evoker bracelet, which you'll want to give to your light pet, who will get much better use out of it

Primary equip types up to lv59 (at 60+ pets can equip gear from the Lost Grove, which is just generally Better than non lg stuff):

Earth > Strength (boosts move output of Physical elements) + Agility (boosts evasion+defence) > Assassin gear primarily

Light > Intelligence (move output, Magical elements) + Dexterity (crit rate + accuracy) or Agi > Evoker (Int/Dex) or Illusionist (int/agi) (most people go Evoker on light healers)

Air > Str + Dex > Myrmidon primarily
Raye
Level 66
Sergeant
Posted: 4/1/2023 at 7:02 PM Post #5
Thank you for all the info!

I went through and replaced almost all of the uncommon gear and will try to get rid of that last one soon. I also swapped that bracelet you mentioned. I'll bookmark this so I can reference it as I get more gear and level my party up.

I'm already seeing such a huge difference it's shocking that I was struggling earlier today!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.