Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Enigmatic Grotto troll attack
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Thlydd
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/18/2014 at 7:40 PM Post #1
So any tips for me on how to beat the trolls from the surprise attack in the caves with minus one pet?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/22/2014 at 12:11 AM Post #2
Went digging for past tips I gave that could help you here.
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=1820&page=1#2
Author: Flute
Time Posted: 3/23/2013 at 1:39 AM
Tried to take a look at your pets to see if you can do any improvements.

1. Did you unlock your 3rd party slot? I'm assuming since I saw 2 dead, you only have 2 slots. x: Get the 3rd one from the Sanctuary if you can, you need it.
2. Most people don't even out their pets' point allocations, but focus them into one stat each. Most people in their parties of 3 pets have a tank and 2 damage dealers. The tank should have the most HP and some agi to take hits, and the other 2 pets should have pure str or int to deal damage. That's the most efficient build for teams, since all enemies will have the tendency to aim for the middle pet in the battle more than the top and bottom pet, so you have one pet surviving the attacks for the most part and the other two hitting with lots of damage.
3. Your gear is lvl25ish and you can definitely upgrade yourself to lvl35ish gear. I have some extra pieces of that gear, so tell me when you have a team of 3 ready so I can send you some items, for free of course. c:
4. Not sure if you haven't already, but make sure to allocate your proficiency points accordingly (in conjunction with #2).

Hope this helps. Just reply if you need any clarification. c:

edit: Btw, that event where you accidentally fall and go dead and stuff -- that's scripted. That'll never ever happen to you again (okay, the falling won't happen, but similar events where you get hit with random damage out of the blue WILL happen in the future, but that's because it's part of the story), so just go to the healers, heal up, and go back and try again. c:

Some modified info catered to you:
-You should look into getting more orange/purple lvl35 gear for your pets.
-You should really try to get that 3rd slot if you can. xD Like it'll help more than you know.
-Doing missions, albeit slow, will help give you more levels, which can give you more points to put towards your pets for statting, not to mention get you to lvl40 and a new bracket of equipment.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.