Author Thread Post
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/14/2022 at 5:42 PM Post #1
Idk what to put here, but heres my goal design rn;

Heres how its coming along;

I am really hoping i can breed some of her colours out, and turn them oranger. If anyone has any tips lmk!

26 December update;
I havent been able to breed a ryori with the mane, however i have a ryori of everything else. I just need to get the traits onto one ryori now, and hopefully Ill be able to focus on the items for the colours.

Heres more designs I've come up with. None has been started yet. All carrot themed lol, if anyone wants to try to redesign these or wants to help me create these please let me know, if yo do redesign them please credit me and show me how its come out

Jan 7th update
Heres a nephini design, which im not quite settled on.

Jan 24th update, finally have banshees mane on two of my pets, that will help when i breed for the rest of the traits.
Im looking at buying some essences so i can get some of the traits onto a pet easier, but not too certain if that would work.

Also, heres a puff design.. i can make this girl now, but need help with finessing her.

I brought this girl earlier today, and just realised i have 10 trait points i can regen.
I must keep the lucky runes, but everything else including all colours are able to change. If anyone can help, you can have free babies when i manage to get a mate for her.

raika suggested more distinction in g3. Which of these three looks best.. hmm..

Decided on option 3. Hopefully ill be able to get a male with the correct traits then i can recolour.
Will update more on this puff project asap.

On another note, im now not sure where to go with my ryo proj. I now have all of the traits, but theyre not on one pet yet. Im not sure how to go about that

Jan 30th update
I brought a male that had 10 trait points. Here he is.
Im will breed the two together soon.

Also, i was able to generate this boy, he has the two restricted traits. Im not too sure where to go from here though.
Edited By Carrotcat on 1/30/2023 at 11:22 AM.
Darkbloom
Level 75
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/14/2022 at 7:16 PM Post #2
disclaimer, I have never actually done a project.

I don't know if you know this already, but I think how most people do it is to breed to get all the traits first, then they just use dyes to get the right colors, since it's tricky to breed for colors accurately. In regards to traits, I'm not good at explaining the hereditary pattern, but there should be some good guides out there somewhere about how to breed for the traits you want. try looking in the player guides section of the forums maybe? If you can't find anything then I can give you my bad explanation.
Kermitscappuccino
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/14/2022 at 7:23 PM Post #3
it's difficult to breed for colors, it's best to focus first on the traits then dye the final pair so that they produce kids with the right traits and colors after that.

steps:

1- breed in all of the traits you need until you have a pair with all the traits on both the male and female

2- make sure your final pair is not too closely related so you can breed them together

3- dye them to match your design

4- breed perfect babies!

*Looks like someone else got here after I started typing before I posted, lol oops*
Edited By Kermitscappuccino on 12/14/2022 at 7:26 PM.
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/15/2022 at 6:44 AM Post #4
Thank you for the advice, i guess i will work on the traits first then :)
Im still pretty new here, so any advice is welcome lol
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/15/2022 at 6:44 AM Post #5
Thank you for the advice, i guess i will work on the traits first then :)
Im still pretty new here, so any advice is welcome lol

*looks like it posted twice, oops*
Edited By Carrotcat on 12/15/2022 at 6:44 AM.
Kermitscappuccino
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/15/2022 at 12:04 PM Post #6
Of course, if you ever need help with something just lemme know!
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/30/2023 at 11:22 AM Post #7
Anti lock

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.