Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Win Prizes] Writing Contest Season 9
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 4:35 AM Post #1
Hello everyone, its been a good while since the last writing contest. It will now be making its return. There are prizes for winning the contest.

First however, the contest gameplay:
There are several rounds until it ends with one player left who hasn't been eliminated and they are the winner who will take the first place prize.

The Rules:
1. No Plagiarism
2. No blocky, chunky texts.
3. You are allowed any font size or format as you deem appropriate for your story.
4. Unless if it is a special case round, your final story submission may not be one page (just front with no back)
5. Please leave a content warning for your story (preferably on your response with link to your entry, sexual content is prohibited in these contest however, gore, language and death is allowed. Please keep some form of limitation to your colorful language though.)
6. Use Google docs/Wattpad for your story, and open it for viewing to others. (anything but on here as sylestia has a text limit)
7. Each round has its own additional rules for its prompt.
8. English, please, unless if it is a special language for your created species or character.
9. Tag me!
10. I recommend reserving a spot, so leave a comment and come back and edit it with links after so I can do a head count.

The Prizes:

First Place:
-Full set of max stat ny'venes (all of my available max stat ny'vene project pets)
-Mystery Pet (A way for me to do a reveal of my project that is finishing off, teaser hint, 75% chance of it being a max stat)
-3 PB offspring of your choice. (fabled allowed)
-3 offspring from my CP project of your choice (custom projects)
-500k gold

Second Place:
-Party Team of max stat ny'venes of your choice.
-2 PB offspring of your choice. (no fabled)
-2 offspring from my CP project of your choice
-300k gold.

Third Place:
-1 max stat ny'vene of choice.
-1 PB offspring of my choice (no fabled, tell me species and I will pick one to breed for you, can't pick)
-1 offspring from my CP project of your choice.
-200k gold.

Everyone else who submitted a successful finished entry(not just participation):
-15k gold
-1 Offspring from my CP project of your choice.

-------------------------------

Entry Prompt (this will decide the contestants for this contest, whoever doesn't make it by deadline aren't in, and the rounds will resume with the contestants who have completed.):

Here is a youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCveaE9JprIk4I2EdHpkjW7b3xKiVXhvC

What you will be doing is, doing your best to NOT read the names (cannot let it influence you), hit the shuffle on the playlist and write a story based on the song you hear (again trying to not read the name). If for some reason the song doesn't work for you, you have only ONE free reshuffle to get a different one. You can put the link of the selected song onto your response to this post.

Take note: Shuffle is little wonky on browser, refresh then shuffle it up to have it go onto a different song apparently.

Deadline: January 31, 2023, 11:59PM (GAME TIME)

Edited By NightbaneWolf on 12/11/2022 at 6:45 PM.
WildAtHeart24
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 84
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 4:49 AM Post #2
Meeep meep meep my spot is here

My song so i don't lose it
https://youtu.be/rEqe8oflfc0?list=PLCveaE9JprIk4I2EdHpkjW7b3xKiVXhvC

Not your normal story but it works i think

While standing at a corner
I once saw a blind man
Walking down the street
He got to a busy road
But instead of crossing
He just stopped and waited

Every day I saw him standing there
But never once did he cross
He just stood by that busy road
Then one day I went to him and
I asked him would you like to cross the road
He then turned to me and said
No miss Im not ready to cross the road

So every day I would see him standing there
I would ask him are you ready to cross the road
He would say to me no miss Im not ready to cross the road
Then one day he looked at me
When I asked are you ready to cross the road
This he said to me yes my lady I am ready to cross

I took him by the hand and we crossed that busy road today
Thank you my lady he said softly.
From that day on I never saw him again
For you see that busy road was
A path between life and death
When he crossed that road today
It was the day he passed away.
Edited By WildAtHeart24 on 1/2/2023 at 4:03 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 4:54 AM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104777&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 12/11/2022 at 4:35 AM
Hello everyone, its been a good while since the last writing contest. It will now be making its return. There are prizes for winning the contest.

There are several rounds until it ends with one player left who hasn't been eliminated and they are the winner who will take the first place prize.

The Rules:
1. No Plagiarism
3. You are allowed any font size or format as you deem appropriate for your story.
4. Unless if it is a special case round, your final story submission may not be one page (just front with no back)
5. Please leave a content warning for your story (preferably on your response with link to your entry, sexual content is prohibited in these contest however, gore, language and death is allowed. Please keep some form of limitation to your colorful language though.)
6. Use Google docs/Wattpad for your story, and open it for viewing to others. (anything but on here as sylestia has a text limit)
8. English, please, unless if it is a special language for your created species or character.
9. Tag me!
10. I recommend reserving a spot, so leave a comment and come back and edit it with links after so I can do a head count.

The Prizes:

First Place:
-Full set of max stat ny'venes (all of my available max stat ny'vene project pets)
-Mystery Pet (A way for me to do a reveal of my project that is finishing off, teaser hint, 75% chance of it being a max stat)
-500k gold

Second Place:
-300k gold.

Third Place:
-1 PB offspring of my choice (no fabled, tell me species and I will pick one to breed for you, can't pick)
-200k gold.

Everyone else who submitted a successful finished entry(not just participation):
-15k gold

Entry Prompt (this will decide the contestants for this contest, whoever doesn't make it by deadline aren't in, and the rounds will resume with the contestants who have completed.):

Here is a youtube link:

What you will be doing is, doing your best to NOT read the names (cannot let it influence you), hit the shuffle on the playlist and write a story based on the song you hear (again trying to not read the name). If for some reason the song doesn't work for you, you have only ONE free reshuffle to get a different one. You can put the link of the selected song onto your response to this post.

Take note: Shuffle is little wonky on browser, refresh then shuffle it up to have it go onto a different song apparently.

made a tweak, every successful participant now gets 15k gold instead of 5k
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 10:21 AM Post #4
reserved spot for writing (hopefully i dont, but just a heads up i might just entirely forget that i'm doing this lol)

this is the song i got for my prompt

Content Warning; Abusive relationships.
This is my submission, I might edit it some more in coming days but its done. ^^
Edited By YureiNeko on 2/4/2023 at 9:37 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 6:40 PM Post #5
i can remind you lol^^
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 6:45 PM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104777&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 12/11/2022 at 4:35 AM

The Rules:
1. No Plagiarism
9. Tag me!

The Prizes:

First Place:
-500k gold

Second Place:
-300k gold.

Third Place:
-200k gold.

-15k gold

Here is a youtube link:

made some edits, you can use anything to write your story as long as its not on sylestia, as i think there is a text limit(?)
TheOGImmortalLupLord
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 120
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 6:48 PM Post #7
Reserving post

music link

dropping out
Edited By IzukuTheLupLord on 1/1/2023 at 6:59 AM.
Tisquares
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 12/11/2022 at 7:48 PM Post #8
Self-pinging to remind myself to do this Thursday!

Song: Runestones by Ian Fontova
Edited By Tisquares on 12/12/2022 at 11:28 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 12/12/2022 at 12:26 AM Post #9
welcome^^
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 12/12/2022 at 9:59 AM Post #10
Edited By Mccauley1 on 1/10/2023 at 8:05 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.