Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 12/5/2022 at 4:18 PM Post #1
In light of ongoing off-site issues over the past 6-12+ months, we sadly feel that the time has come for us to publicly address the actions of a small group of individuals who have been targeting others with harassing and bullying behavior. It should go without saying, but this type of toxic behavior will never be condoned nor tolerated on Sylestia.

All players are welcomed in this community as long as they follow our common sense rules and treat others with respect. There is absolutely zero room for this type of toxic behavior. Having a personal disagreement with someone, finding someone to be annoying or obnoxious, or disagreeing with their personal beliefs are never valid reasons to harass or bully a person into submission, harass or bully a person to quit the site, or to try and bait a person into somehow getting themselves banned. All of these things are considered to be harassment.

While we cannot enforce our rules onto off-site chats, such as on the Discord platform, we are still fully within our rights to moderate Sylestia - and the access a player has to it - however we see fit. If a certain individual, or group of individuals, is creating a toxic environment for their fellow players, we will intervene. This can include actions taken by players outside of just Sylestia if these actions are considerable and/or egregious towards us or another individual on Sylestia.

If this type of toxic behavior continues, we will have no option but to intervene and issue permanent bans. We do not want to have to do this; it should not come to this. Everyone comes to Sylestia to relax, to be a part of a great community, and to have fun adventuring and collecting their virtual pets. We all, I hope, want to see Sylestia grow bigger and become more successful. This type of behavior is absolutely not how that happens. We will not allow a handful of individuals to tarnish the community. If you can't get along with someone on Sylestia, then simply use our blocking features to ignore them - that should be the end of it.

Please consider this a global one-time warning. I am sure that the individuals involved know who they are. For everyone else, thank you for reading this and I apologize for having to issue this PSA.

If you feel that you are being harassed or bullied by other players, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will fully investigate the claims.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.