Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Apocalypse
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 12/2/2022 at 11:46 AM Post #31
The survivor turned to face myles they had a black military gas mask and a scarf over their head and a knife in their hand dripping Scarlett if this wasn't the apocalypse and under any other circumstances this would be a absolutely terrifying encounter where you would barricade yourself in your house call the police all the military and pray for your mortal soul. The survivor tilted their head watching the red head without a word just staring at them "go inside little boy there are monsters outside" they said their voice extremely deep and low almost noun human when the figure heard a scream they froze in their tracks and turned assuming that someone had lost to the zombies and would soon turn the figure didn't run towards them "perhaps if they've turned i can raid them after they've gone" they said to themselves
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 12/2/2022 at 1:11 PM Post #32
Bayron was on the move while the sun was still up, he wasnt sure if anyone was still well, normal, in this part of town but wasnt planing to go and find out anyway. With the hood and scarf hiding most of his facial features, he probably would have gotten odd look in the past, his right arm hanging limply by his side as he kept going, there was no raison to use it at the moment but he was still ready too if things were to turn bad. People were imprevisible, he had better thing to do then hunting survivors down but it didnt ment they woudnt try to get to him after all. He may not have been the brightest of his class or anything but he had played enough survival games in the past to know what he had to do and what to avoid, heh and they said it wasn't going to be usefull in the real world ! His first stop was probably the most risque one, he had to get seeds from somwhere and idealy enough food to last until he manage to get some crops growing, he knew there was a mall not too far away so it was his best bet.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/3/2022 at 12:08 PM Post #33
While we wait for others to come online and return are you interested in a descriptive style 1x1 rp with me? I do multiple fandoms and romance and open to anything including OcXOc or oc X fictional character (e.g Loki from Marvel, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter or Apollo from blood of zuse).

If you're interested please send me a Private message and we can talk about it. Have a nice day and see everyone in the rp
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 1:16 AM Post #34
(Going to have to drop the rp, least for now. I have Covid and not sure when Im going to get back to having reliable internet.)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 7:00 AM Post #35
(I'm sorry! Get well soon! When you recover, we might be able to catch you up.)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 7:05 AM Post #36
Charly was too busy running to say thanks. She didn't bother looking back to see whether the bullets had hit the zombies. She just kept running, too worried for her own life.

Myles was intimidated anyway. He bristled, though. "I'm not a little boy, I can take care of myself." He ran towards the chaos. "What's going on?" He called.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 11:00 AM Post #37
Get well done sweetheart, were here of you need us just send me a Dm as my pings aren't working at all unfortunately
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 12/6/2022 at 11:01 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 11:16 AM Post #38
Important notice: Unfortunately I have been made aware that my notification aren't working properly at all Unfortunately i don't know why, i left a comment in the Q&A fourm and if it isn't fixed by next week ill Dm a member of staff. Anyone more than welcome to send me a Dm or check if they've blocked me or you can send a Dm to the staff.

The survivor looked at the motionless undead on the floor and at the guy running towards the scream and sighed "has eveyone lost there minds" they said and watched Myles's run away and walked up to his house and shut the door he left open
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 11:53 AM Post #39
(Oh, yikes, i'll gladly catch you up on the rp if you decide to join back once you get better, take care of yourself ! ^-^)

(Georgia, you probably wont get this ping but i tryed to send you a pm, let me know if you got it. If you did, you may have accidentaly blocked pings witch was, last time i checked, imposible to revert without asking krin. Even if you did receaved it it's probably best to check if it's a bug if i am not in your blocked list.)

Bayron paused when he heard the screems, somwhat torn between ignoring it and checking what was happening. Sure, he already had a good idea that 'what was happening' was starting with a 'z' and finishing with 'ombie' but hey, he did dumber stuff in the past. Rising his right arm he got ready to stamp the mechanical knuckles of his prostesis in the face of the first thing that came his way as he headed toward the sound.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 12/6/2022 at 7:17 PM Post #40
Sam kept firing his gun. Although he had to reload a few times. A few of the zombies had chased after him but he quickly shot them down.

Ash caught up to the girl and yells, "We need to higher. It's a better vantage point."

(@Hawke, get well soon.)
Edited By Lovador on 12/6/2022 at 7:17 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.