Author Thread Post
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/24/2022 at 10:35 AM Post #1
I'm baaack!
Buuuut my responses may be slow(er).

NOTE: I can and will give more details on the less detailed ones, just looking for interest atm

So my first idea is just the general idea of an apocalypse: zombies but different levels of sentience. Some are just mindlessly going after non-zombies, while others have a higher level of intelligence. There won't be any electricity, the food supplies are running low, and so on. Here is a little backstory on how the apocalypse came to be: a supernova event happened close enough that it turned Earth into virtually a wasteland. The explosion's radiation left most of the species either dead or mutated. Humans are not the only species in that zombies emerged. Zombified animals are wandering around as well. The violence/gore will be site-appropriate.

This roleplay can either be a group roleplay or a 1x1.

Group ping list: XxGeorgiaxX, Lovador, Hawke

Another idea I had is a crossover between FnaF and the Little Nightmares realm. Either Seven and Mono (possibly other characters, too) somehow wind up in the FnaF realm or vice-versa. However, if it were Fnaf to Little Nightmares, it would probably end up with the nightguard (whether canon one or not) going to the realm. I am open to suggestions for this idea as it is not precisely developed. This would most likely end up with 1-3 people.

This idea is even less developed than the other two, so bear with me here. This one is placed in the medieval era, and there are a few plot ideas. 1. There is a war between elves(or other fantasy beings) vs. humans. 2. Your (or mine, whichever works) character's mother is dying, and the oc needs to find a way to bring in food and/or money, going to whatever length it takes. 3. Going with 2, there could be some ancient ruins rumored to have a fountain with healing powers, hence going on an adventure. 4. Your oc's family has been killed, and you've set out to find out who. This will most likely be a 1x1.

Romance-based plots:

The ocs or ccs have been best friends since...however long. However, that's all it has ever been. Friends. And it stayed like that until one of our ocs/ccs got a romantic partner with their life figured out. The s/o has a better job and has things lined out financially. Not only does this lead to the realization of feelings, but also the doubt that creeps in. Oc/cc stays quiet for a long time, worried they're not enough. Also, the other oc/cc has a significant other. This roleplay would most likely be something like a slice of life.

The enemies-to-lovers trope/forced proximity. This one will probably take place in a fantasy world, or maybe a mixture of fantasy/irl. Still figuring out the details. Lmk if you have any ideas! Also, I think it would be funny if one of them had intimacy issues, probably because of a traumatic past. One feels too vulnerable if anyone knows about their real emotions or weaknesses. Maybe the other's a psychic, a behavioral expert, or just the one person who can see right through the other and it makes them incredibly uncomfortable.

One of our ocs has made some severe mistakes in the past and gone to jail for it, even. The other oc wasn't the victim, but it was pretty bad. Who can be sure they've changed?

#7 It all starts with a bet...
~~~
#8 Anyone interested in a ranch kind of roleplay?

#9 Futuristic world, but a nuclear explosion set everything back. No zombies, just survivors and a reigning gang that sets the rules.

#10 Family feuds/a rivalry.

#11 A realistic mystery roleplay.

Sign-ups:

What idea/plot?:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Group or 1x1?:
Other:

The length of my responses depends on the person(s) I'm roleplaying with. If I'm given a lot that I can respond to, I will respond to it. If I'm given only one line, I will most likely only write one, maybe three if we're stretching it, return line(s).

P.S. I am not limited to these plots. I am willing to roleplay a vast array of plots/ideas. Just let me know! :)
Edited By Horsebandit on 4/9/2023 at 5:19 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/25/2022 at 9:52 PM Post #2
Hello again!

I think you copied Idea 3 from me and Lovador, because besides the mom thing, that elf and human idea was one of our RPs. in any case, I'm interested with zombies!
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 7:46 AM Post #3
Oh no!! I didn't mean to copy any ideas. If I'm being honest, I thought that they would have to fight over a suspicious job (meeting someone in an abandoned basement, even creepier bc medieval times). But then I was like, well I don't know how far I can make it with that idea so meh.

Anyways, would you like to make it a 1x1 or a group one?
As you can tell, you might have to wait for a group one because there's nobody else yet xD
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 9:23 AM Post #4
hey, im not mad that you copied! heck, the main premise of the RP was an enemies to lovers RP, and we copied that from another RP! keep copying away!

and lets do a 1x1, group RPs trigger my anxiety whenever people go too far without me.
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 9:58 AM Post #5
Ok =)

That sounds good! If you would make your character(s), I'll make mine!
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 10:10 AM Post #6
Name: Charly Brandt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: is not very friendly with people she doesn't know. When it comes to honesty, she doesn't hold back. She's very outspoken and confident. She is not convinced of much very easily, she's stuck in her ways. When it comes to manners, it seems like she doesn't even know what 'manners' means. She can be very rebellious and sadistic at times. She can also be very morbid. Her father died when she was a kid, aka pre-apoc, and so now she makes dead-dad jokes at every opportunity.
Appearance:
Other: She's originally from Germany. She moved to the states right before the explosion.

Name: Myles MacCaffrey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Myles is very open and welcoming. He may be a bit too trusting, as he looks for the good in everyone. He can be a bit nervous sometimes, but he tries to be as independent as possible. Believe it or not, he enjoys outdoing others. Hit the right nerve, and he can get very irritable.
Appearance:
Other: N/A
Edited By Horsebandit on 12/2/2022 at 1:35 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 10:15 AM Post #7
Alright, thanks! ill work on my character and try to post it tonight. i would do it sooner, but I'm busy. :/
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 10:18 AM Post #8
No worries! Take all the time you need
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 11:26 AM Post #9
I can do a 1x1 zombie apocalypse Rp but if you have a group I'll join that
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 12:22 PM Post #10
So far no group. If anyone joins after you, we can start the group then, if you'd like.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.