Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Logei's Free Genetic Testing! (noob...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Logei
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/6/2022 at 2:57 PM Post #1
Logei's Free Genetic Test Center!

Welcome all to my just opened genetic test center! I figured it was time to help others like I've been helped, and maybe take the massive load off the other free genetic testers up here.
Here you can get your pets tested for...free! I have far too much time on my hands. For simplicity, I'll write out a quick little guide on what to do on your end to help me help you.

Step 1: Go to "Manage pet" on your pet's profile
Step 2: Click "Sale price" and set it to 1, and before saving, click "Sell to user ID" and paste my ID
(47706) in there, then press the green "Set prices" button
Step 3: Make a new reply to this thread, under "Ping Users" type in Logei
Step 4: Answer this little "form" type thing in your reply. You can find your user ID by clicking on yourself.

Your user ID:
Links to your pets (no more than 10):
Optional tip:

Please make your links clickable! You can do this by copying the link to your pet, clicking the "URL" button in your reply (NOT the "URL=") and pasting the link between the touching brackets.

Just as easy as that! Tipping is by no means mandatory, but you can if you'd like to. It's much appreciated. If you choose to tip, I'll sell your pet back to you at the price you indicated, otherwise they'll be set to 1.

Remember to include your ID and ping me!!!

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.