Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Superpowers
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:22 AM Post #1
Hello, i might need some help, I'm making a marvel oc for a spiderman based Rp and wanted to know if anyone has any superpowers ideas or suggestions as unfortunately I'm struggling. I want to find a interesting superpower that isn't overuse or overpowered

Superpowers ideas
-N/A

Superpower suggestions
- Water manipulation and/or ice manipulation [suggested by XxGeorgiaxX]
- Energy manipulation [suggested by XxGeorgiaxX]
- Advanced healing Aka ability to heal others [suggested by XxGeorgiaxX]

Rejected ideas
- Super Strength [it's a little overused]
- Shape shifting [overused and overpowered]
- Fire manipulation [taken by my other oc]

Edit: You can also suggest or talk about superpowers you would like if you could have any, I'd personally have Teleportation, super Strength or Omnilongualism as they be useful in real life

Edit 2: Please help
Edited By Dominick on 10/18/2022 at 1:46 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 10/17/2022 at 2:45 PM Post #2
Superpowers i would like

Teleportation
I would like to have Teleportation powers as it be extreamly easy to teleport to and from work without wasting money on public transport (bus,train ect) or petrol/diesel and i would be less likely to be late for work and i could Teleport myself and loved ones to the beach and get away when life gets to much

Super Strength
Although i said super Strength is overused as it is within comic books and superhero movies superpowers don't exist within our real world so i shouldn't be overused (lol) anyway super Strength would be extreamly useful within my job if a warehouse lifting stuff and hopefully with super Strength i wouldn't overlift or hurt my back.

Omnilongualism
I would also like to have Omnilongualism also known as the ability to speak and understand all known languages as i can get a job anywhere in the world as a translator and i can teach others to speak languages and i can watch movies,tv shows,anime and documentaries without subtitles although lets hope i don't have to kiss people like starfish dose within the Dc comics or teen titans
Edited By Dominick on 10/17/2022 at 2:50 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.