Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > King's Commissions (OPEN)
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/29/2022 at 2:54 PM Post #1
WELCOME
I just got myself a drawing tablet, and have been trying to learn how to use it. So, why not open up commissions for people to allow myself to practice? It's first come first serve, and it will depend how long it takes me to finish the drawings. It can range from one day to two weeks (if it takes any longer than that I will tell you.)

What I am comfortable drawing:
Humans or humanoids, most animals

Willing to try but have low standards:
Furries

What I will not draw:
NSFW, multiple characters (at least for now)

Types of Drawings (HUMANOID):
I choose: This one is just to give me the character and let me choose how I draw them, including pose and background (heavily dependent on how I am feeling, could go from very complex to overly simple. Basically a coin toss) FREE

Head Shot: Shoulders and up FREE

Half Body Shot: Hips and up 1,000G

Full Body Shot: Feet and up 12,000G

+Pose Specifications: Choose the pose they are in
I am NOT good at specific poses, but I am a perfectionist so I will try my best. Please try and find pose references for what you want.

I Choose: I pick the pose FREE

Simple Pose Specifications (hand placement, foot placement, sitting/standing):
1,000G

Advanced Pose Specifications (anything not standing or sitting pretty much): 50,000G+A reference picture (if you can)

Extreme Pose Specifications (camera angles): 100,000G+A reference picture (Will not do this one without a reference picture)

Types of Drawings (ANIMALISTIC):
I choose: This one is just to give me the character and let me choose how I draw them, including pose and background (heavily dependent on how I am feeling, could go from very complex to overly simple. Basically a coin toss) FREE

Head Shot: Head and Neck FREE

Half Body Shot: Head to end of ribcage 1,000G

Full Body Shot: Full Body 12,000G

+Pose Specifications: Choose the pose they are in
I am NOT good at specific poses, but I am a perfectionist so I will try my best. Please try and find pose references for what you want.

I Choose: I pick the pose FREE

Simple Pose Specifications (paw placements, sitting/standing): 1,000G

Advanced Pose Specifications (anything not standing or sitting pretty much): 50,000G+A reference picture (if you can)

Extreme Pose Specifications (camera angles): 100,000G+A reference picture (Will not do this one without a reference picture)

Specifying expressions and personality is FREE at all times so don't be afraid to do so.

Backgrounds:
I choose: I'll draw whatever I see fit to the character (most likely a geometric shape or solid colour but might surprise ya with a full background who knows)

Transparent, Solid Colour, Geometric Shape, Shadow, Character Name, Or a Combination: FREE

Full background: 100,000G

FORM:

Character references:
Character Description:
What type of drawing you want:
Background:
Anything specific (pose specifications, colours, background specifications, exc.):
Tip (if any):
Grand Total:

FORM EXAMPLE:
Character Ref:

Description:
Namid is an archer in a school for preparing to enter a guild, he has dark skin, white, curly, hair with two long, black, sideburns. He wears a large red-brown coat with white fluff in it's hood. He doesn't show emotion well, always looking either uncaring, sad, or angry. He had fire blue eyes and freckles and slightly pointed ears (reference pictures from picrew).
Drawing Type:
Half Body Shot
Background:
You Choose
Specifics:
Sitting, drinking coffee.
Tip:
None
Total:
2,000G

I apologize for all the specifics, if you wish for me to choose everything just put "You Choose" after the description and then move on to Tips/Totals.

My Work:

Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 6:13 AM Post #2
Character references:

(By Pupstar and is the most accurate)

(A picrew of him. Does not have his brace, sadly.)
Character Description: A man that was living his nornal life until a water spirit gave him mqgic, messing up his wrist in the process. Now, he must cope wifh the perminatly injured wrist and his new abilities! He is kind and outgoing (kinda has to be with his job) and knows his way with words, although he tends to overwork himself a little.
What type of drawing you want: You Choose!
Background: You Choose!
Anything specific (pose specifications, colours, background specifications, exc.): You Choose!
Tip (if any): 10kg minium
Grand Total: at least 10kg
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 11:17 AM Post #3
Oml he's so cute-- I love that bit of lore about him. Magical wounds are my favorite to inflict on my ocs lol-- I'll try and get it done by tomorrow!
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 12:01 AM Post #4
Sorry I finished this later than anticipated, I hope it's good for you, man!
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 5:34 AM Post #5
OG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Please send the CoD for 50kg!
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 12:36 PM Post #6
oh man 50k is a lot are you sure? lmao thank you--
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/13/2022 at 11:24 PM Post #7
Hello! I quite like your art style, and if you're still open I would love to commission you!

Character references:
All- https://sta.sh/228wqr9aqnxa?edit=1
Please use this drawing for the best idea of his face (he looks different every time I draw him)- https://sta.sh/02cg847z5h9r

Character Description: I'd like him done in his human/humanoid form, although I linked you to the full compilation of his refs. If his awkward proportions give you trouble, you're free to make them more human. Oculus is in general a very happy and sweet character, unless he's being forced by his curse to not be. He looks like he's surely graceful and a gentleman, but in actuality he's very clumsy and doesn't understand human etiquette. He has a tendency to look down his nose at people and give intimidating little smiles that show off his fangs, despite not intending to be rude or scary. Despite having a semi-decent grip on keeping up a human form, he still acts like a dragon- biting, hissing, and compulsive silverware kidnapping are still major issues. His hair is his world. Notes his refs leave out are:
-he has weird proportions. He's got very, very long legs, as well as long fingers, and slightly long arms and neck. His torso seems short in comparison to his limbs. He's very slender too, on the edge of appearing underweight.
-his skin colours fade/turn greyish when he is particularly sad or sick.

What type of drawing you want: you choose

Background: you choose

Anything specific (pose specifications, colours, background specifications, exc.): I would prefer it if you leaned away from his cursed appearance/aggressive behaviour, but you're free to make the piece as edgy as you'd like

Tip (if any): at least 20,000 gold
Grand Total: no less than 20,000 gold
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Posted: 10/14/2022 at 12:41 PM Post #8
I'll get right on that! Hopefully I can get it done by my Sunday!

Just looked at the refs and that is one nice looking oc--
Edited By Kingelapids on 10/14/2022 at 12:43 PM.
Kingelapids
Level 70
Knight
Posted: 10/19/2022 at 10:13 PM Post #9
Hey! Sorry for the delay, artblock said hi. I hope it suits your standards!

I know he only gets those wings around his head when he's spooked, so I'm imagining this angelic looking man looking all perfect but internally he's freaking out over ordering a coffee or something.
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/19/2022 at 10:31 PM Post #10
Oh my good gosh, that looks positively AMAZING! (Don't worry about the time it took, I know art can be hard) Would you please set up a CoD for 100,000 gold?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.