Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Team critique?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eclipsedmoon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/22/2022 at 10:19 PM Post #1
Here are the pets:

Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/23/2022 at 6:51 AM Post #2
> Look to replace anything under lv35 epic with lv25 legendaries, replace disciples with the relevant gear type where possible (Purple Hex > illusionist / Magisty > illusionist and/or evoker / Midnight Garden > evoker, so they're already mostly the right sorts aside from the one myrmidon on Purple Hex and the assorted disciples)
(obviously gear closer in level would be better but getting stuff that's high enough rarity to make them better than the easy-to-obtain lv25 legendary stuff, not so simple a task. There's also the Sanctuary of Saerielle lv26 gear which is some of the best lower-level gear you can get, but you need a high reputation with the town to be able to buy that stuff)

> make sure Purple Hex is slot 1 of the party to be able to tank properly

> Midnight Garden would be better off for his attacker position with either 2int profs, or 1int/1dex. No reason to waste potential damage output on hp and agility. His tank and healer should be doing the lifting when it comes to protecting him from stray attack damage, meaning he doesn't need the hp buffer, or the defense/evasion- as an attacker element his general purpose is to deal damage, and deal it fast.

> Magisty I'd lean towards 2int for the higher healing output

> I don't use shadow tanks so I can't speak to how good 2hp is as a prof setup for one
Eclipsedmoon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/23/2022 at 6:32 PM Post #3
Thanks, the aurmor im ging to have to wait but i did update thier points

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.