Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Closed don't click
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/20/2022 at 4:34 PM Post #1
Is anyone more or less an expert on IVA husband hotel or helluva boss looking for hell of a bus as it mentions Imps

You know in within helluva boss are they like Sinner demons, aka they were human at some point commented Sins and than later die and then went to hell or they born in hell as Millie was seemingly born in hell but so was Charlie so why isn't Charlie a Imp

Edit: I just wanted to make a Male IMP oc who when he was aliveand human was part of the mafia/yakuza and when he dies comes back as an IMP but I don't want to to ruin the lore that vizzie has created
Edited By Dominick on 9/20/2022 at 4:45 PM.
Tisquares
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 9/22/2022 at 6:41 PM Post #2
It's canon in that universe that sinners are unable to reproduce but are immortal unless killed by an angelic weapon since they are not naturally from hell.

"Hellborn species" include imps, hellhounds, the Goetia, etc. They can reproduce and as such is how families of those species form. They aren't sinners and as such are mortal, but I wouldn't be surprised if a sinner's form can be similar to that of an imp.

Charlie is a special case because her father is not a exactly a sinner - he is specifically a "fallen angel" and not earthborn. As a result he can have children.

Basically:

- Imps are a natural species of hell.
- I'm assuming sinners cannot become an imp, but can look like one in their demonic form.
- Charlie is a special case.

Edit: being specific
Edited By Tisquares on 9/22/2022 at 6:43 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 9/22/2022 at 11:00 PM Post #3
As what the person above said, there are different species. Like Loona. She was born in hell and she's a Hellhound.

The currently known hellborn species are Imps, Hellhounds, Succubi and Incubi, and the Goetia.

You were correct about Millie being born in hell, along with Blitz/o/, Moxxie, and... Most of the antagonists of the series.

Another fact contributing to this, Sinners are only able to traverse the Pride ring, being confined there by lucifer. While hellborns, like the protagonists, are able to go through any ring, hence episodes like 2, 5, and 7. This shows that people like Loona and Stolas are hellborn.

That being said, your oc wouldn't be able to be a sinner but still be a imp, since he wouldn't be hellborn.
Edited By Marionettez on 9/22/2022 at 11:01 PM.
Mysticanimallover
Level 8
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/11/2023 at 6:02 PM Post #4
I pretty much watched all of Helluva Boss on YT and oml it was heccing good!!!
Coolo
Level 10
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 9:51 AM Post #5
I clicked mwahahahaha

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.