Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Party Help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 5:27 PM Post #1
Hello I'm struggling with my party pets Nebula, Bambi and lieutenant please can anyone offer any help at all i have removed relics so its easier to understand and willing to change their element

Please any help is appreciated might buy new Max sat pets but kinda broke

Thank you so much
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/9/2022 at 5:30 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 7:02 PM Post #2
1- two water pets. Water is a tank/buffing element, but both a water tank and water buffer on one team isn't the usual
I'd suggest either going Water/Light/Fire, or (shadow or earth)/water/fire
(you will probably want to also raise an air pet as well as fire at some point for lost grove versatility)

2- Water should get Tidal Lord equipment (or Warden. Failing lost grove equipment, Assassin)
(If it's being used as a Buffer instead of a tank, then Storm Caller (or Myrmidon) can also be used)

Fire gets Pyromancer (or, again in lack of lg gear, Evoker)

Light would get Lightbringer and/or Pyromancer (or Illusionist or Evoker)

Shadow would get Reaver, (or Lightbringer or Illusionist)
Earth would get Warden, (or Tidal Lord or Assassin)

3-
Tank would get some combo of HP, Str, and Agi profs
(the two water tanks I've raised are 3str/3dex on the max stat in our secondary team, and a 1hp/2str/3agi on our starter in our third team, but what you go with exactly will vary by the pet's stats and what feels comfortable to you/works for you)

For water buffer, I think people usually go str/dex?

Light healer, lv60, probably 3int for max heal output

Fire lv60, either 2int/1dex, or 3int

4-
Lower stat pets like Lieutenant and Bambi can be a little tricky to raise in the lost grove, especially at first, and even Nebula is lower-mid. Absolutely possible to do it, but their low hp's will be tricky to work with (and hp's level buff scales on an exponential curve, rather than just being level buff = level like the other stats, so lower base hp pets also end up with less hp in general than higher hp pets), especially before ranking, so you'd have to be careful
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 10:26 PM Post #3
i have a sv ferrikki stat project on-going at the moment, if you are interessed i could sell you some 'reject' next time i get a wrong gender offspring. Those wont be fully maxed out (missing 200ish hp and 45ish mana on averge) but they will be alot cheeper. ^-^
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/10/2022 at 7:49 AM Post #4
Hey perhaps you could consider breeding Nebula he has high stats and more likely to produce high stat offspring and if that fails as a last resort buy high stat pets

You have a form of OCD right? You mentioned that you like things to match in a particular way same colours ect
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/12/2022 at 8:10 AM Post #5
I have changed water to light so now to get new items thanks so much

Light: Illusion
Water:Assasin
Fire:Evoker
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 9/12/2022 at 9:04 PM Post #6
I'd suggest swapping Bambi's legendary Evoker bracer onto Lieutenant (replacing the lv55 rare bracer)

Also don't forget to assign their prof points- Nebula and Bambi each have one and Lieutenant has two unassigned!

I'm tossing over an Evoker armor for Nebula to replace the assassin armor he has, and a tidal lord bracer for Bambi to replace the leg. evoker I've suggested moving to Lieutenant
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/13/2022 at 4:06 AM Post #7
Thanks so much much i have managed to replace them hopefully i got the right ones ( as unfortunately the time limit for my items expired in trade broker so had to hunt for it)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 9/13/2022 at 4:16 AM Post #8
Well, the ones I just sent you are in the right place, but now your water pet has all illusionist other than the tidal lord, and light has all assassin except the evoker? You'll want to swap those back, since Bambi's not going to get much from Int-type gear and Lieutenant won't from Str-type gear
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/13/2022 at 10:46 AM Post #9
@scathreoite: Alright so swap all of Bambi and Lieutenant items for just certain ones? Sorry for being dumb i get confused easily

@Dominick: will he make a good party pet? When he's older of course
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 9/13/2022 at 3:56 PM Post #10
Bambi > Assassin gear, Tidal Lord gear
These equips boost Strength (to power up his water element attacks, which are of the Physical damage type) and Agility (to raise his evasiveness and defence to help him tank better)

Lieutenant > Illusionist gear and/or Evoker gear
boost: Intelligence (to power up the Magic damage type Light element attacks) and (with illusionist) Agility (not so necessary on a non-slot 1 pet, but still useful on the party healer in case an enemy aims at them) or (with evoker) Dexterity (to raise critical hit rate and accuracy)

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.