Author Thread Post
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 2:45 PM Post #1
Hello to our Shop please enjoy your stay and browse our products

~~

Hello and welcome to the joint Shop of Georgia also known as MissWitchcraft ,Apache, XxGeorgiaxX and Dominick also known as StephenStrange. Dominick and Georgia have decided to joined forces to sell our pets or Slyestia creature's to make it easier for either to sell their pets and for you to find the newest addition to your family or product please know that all price's are Negotiable so please write or send a comment below and if your interested in an Slyestia that isn't up for sale please comment below we might be interested in selling for a good price but please understand we might not be interested in selling we also reserve pets for a maximum of two weeks unless they have been brought and we are holding onto them for you

Please have a nice day and thank you for visiting our shop and if you have brought/adopted a slyestia i hope you enjoy your new family member.

~~

Georgia's Stables
Dominick's Stables
Georgia's Hatchery
Dominick's Hatchery

Update: XxGeorgiaxX and Dominick will be releasing all pets that are for sale before the autumn festival either on the day tye festival starts or the day before the festival starts and once pets are gone they're gone so get them while you can.

All prices are negotiable please send us a message or comment don't be shy we're friendly and kind we rather pets went to good homes then released

reserved Slyestia:

-Noun at moment

Note: Please don't buy pets to resell them for more gold this has happened several times and we find it upsetting you shouldn't target the new people and make profit off newbies inexperience.
Edited By Dominick on 10/3/2022 at 10:14 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 5:06 AM Post #2
Semi important updates

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103400&page=5#42
Author: XxGeorgiaxX
Time Posted: 9/29/2022 at 9:32 AM
Extremely important Update:XxGeorgiaxX and Dominick have come to the decision to release all pets that are for sale when the Autumn festival starts to make more room for thenew autum 2022 fesivel themed pets so this means that All unsold pets will in both XxGeorgiaxX and Dominick's that are for sale will be released, i repeat ALL WILL BE RELEASED regardless so please buy them while you can before it's unfortunately to late.

If you find that any pets are to expensive that please remember all prices are still negotiable for both XxGeorgiaxX and Dominick and Both Dominick and XxGeorgiaxX are open to pet trades and Avatar trades so please get them while you can and please If you have any questions or concerns please post or comment below or send a Dm to either XxGeorgiaxX or Dominick qnd will respond ASAP and if you comment below please tag us so we can get to you soon as we're able to

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103400&page=2#17
Author: Dominick
Time Posted: 9/6/2022 at 7:15 AM
Unimportant update: please be aware that only pets marked with a sale logo are available for purchase bit if interested please ask anyway

Semi important Update: Hello we [Dominick and XxGeorgiaxX] are considering having people adopt pets from the hatchery as we're slowly running out of space and as we're unable to sell pets stright out of the hatchery you'll have to express which pet/pets you're interested in and ask if its for sale. If we actually do this please understand that not all pets in hatchery are for sale and if you like a pet that isn't for sale and we won't sell it please don't attack/harass us or try and guilt us into selling the pet or play the victim card. Sorry due to previous experiences (not on slyestia) with people who harassed or guiled us we have to implement this rule

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103400&page=2#18
Time Posted: 9/8/2022 at 5:05 AM
Important update: Hello another important or Semi important update due to Dominick's and XxGeorgiaxX's Stables getting too full so you now able to ask if any hatchery pets are available for purchase [and possibly some stable pets that aren't marked with ] but please be away that we might not sell you the hatchery just beause you're interested ao please don't get upset or harass us.

Please Have a nice day and if you have any questions please ask away

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103400&page=4#35
Time Posted: 9/23/2022 at 8:37 AM
Important update: XxGeorgiaxX has breed multiple patriotic Zolnixi that can be found in her hatchery that qre currently up for sale for 20k each if you're interested please link the specific Zolnixi you're interested in and XxGeorgiaxX will set ut up for you. If you have any questions at all please comment below or send either Dominick or/and XxGeorgiaxX and we'll respond ASAP

Reserved Patriotic Zolnixis
Dominick: Zolnixi female
XxGeorgiaxX: Zolnixi Female and Zolnixi Male
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/29/2022 at 9:33 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 8/13/2022 at 11:13 AM Post #3
Update: Ihave updated my stables and put available pets up for sale
Edited By Dominick on 9/23/2022 at 8:39 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 8/14/2022 at 7:44 AM Post #4
Unimportant update: hello Dominick here, i amSelling the majority of my slyestia so i can afford an additional stable for future product's and to afford avatar items. Please comment if you encounter any issues as some pets are pricey as breeding ground showed rare or multiple traits
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 8:41 AM Post #5
Unimportant update: some new slyestia has been put up for auction so this mainly a bump
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/16/2022 at 6:37 AM Post #6
Unimportant update: no updates or news just a quick bump
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/18/2022 at 2:00 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/18/2022 at 2:02 PM Post #7
Important Update: The final pets have been put up for sale so please get them while you can and please remember Price's are Negotiable so please message both Dominick and myself want to clear out our stables.

Important update:prices have been reduced and updated
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/18/2022 at 3:02 PM.
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 8/21/2022 at 1:08 PM Post #8
Unimportant update Please buy our pets we haven't sold any sinse shop was created and I'm worried yo release them all
Lunamarieskye
Level 19
The Fortuitous
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/22/2022 at 2:54 PM Post #9
Hello ! ^.^ I Just Joined so I Likely do Not Have the Funds but Out Of Curiosity What Would you be Willing to Take for this Girl Here ?
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 8/22/2022 at 8:55 PM Post #10
Unfortunately that one isn't for sale only ones in the tab marked Sale or have a gold coin below their image are up for sale perhaps look at the advance search for pets with the shaman feather trait or Coconut Crab Morkko and if stuck i would recommend you check the guides for help it has a good one for new people if you need help or go to the Q&A and post you're questions

You might not need any of this but sometimes it helps just in case
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.