Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,445 495
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,239,681 2,374
Generated 552,161 81
Captured 1,076,307 526
Bred 5,611,198 1,767
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Izuku's Mystery Box's
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Izuku
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/5/2021
Threads: 66
Posts: 1,579
Posted: 7/30/2022 at 10:09 PM Post #1


Welcome to my Mystery Box's!

Currently what can be found in the box's are:

Lupora: all themes (plus some infertile project eggs)

Zolnixi: infertile Halloween Ticktock Nixi's {(once adult) Lagoon Mermaid Zolnixi and Berry Tart Zolnixi}

Puffadore: Wild Mushroom Puffadore

Aeridini: Spotted Woodpecker Aeridini and Wildflower Aeridini

Ryori: Astral Wanderer Ryori, Demonstalker Ryori and Haunted Depths Ryori (plus a handful of infert project ryori's)

Nephini: infert Dabi Nephini's

Current Box's

Box 1 - 5K - 2 pets total - 50% themed chance, 50% project
Box 2 - 15K - 4 pets total - 80% themed chance, 20% project
Box 3 - 40K - 8 pets total - 90% themed chance, 5% near max{infert}, 4.5% project, 0.5% near max{fert}


Will take
Gold
Dias
Philter's
Dyes
Essences
Edited By Izuku on 7/30/2022 at 10:26 PM.
Neytiri875
Level 75
The Tender
Joined: 2/6/2019
Threads: 43
Posts: 274
Posted: 7/30/2022 at 11:28 PM Post #2
I'll take a box 3 please
Izuku
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/5/2021
Threads: 66
Posts: 1,579
Posted: 7/31/2022 at 12:13 AM Post #3
Izuku
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/5/2021
Threads: 66
Posts: 1,579
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 5:42 AM Post #4
bump
Pirana
Level 70
Guardian
Joined: 5/12/2016
Threads: 142
Posts: 5,147
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 6:15 AM Post #5
Could I possibly snag box 3 as well?
Izuku
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/5/2021
Threads: 66
Posts: 1,579
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 6:29 AM Post #6
Edited By Izuku on 8/4/2022 at 6:29 AM.
 
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.