Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sonyei
Level 72
High Warlord
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/3/2022 at 11:45 PM Post #1
Hello,

Can anybody tell me what "Valid Restricted Traits" means?

I would like to request a Lagoon Mermaid with Cute Witch wings, but they are 2 different Restricted themes. Is that a valid request?

Edit: So after some poking through the Advanced Pet Search, I am wondering if it's even possible to make a 6-vis Lagoon Mermaid project? It seems like it would lost its status if I venture outside of the 3 Restricted traits that come with the set? I'm new to breeding projects and just trying to understand how best to make use of this free reward pet.
Edited By Sonyei on 7/4/2022 at 12:22 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/4/2022 at 3:07 AM Post #2
I assume this is about the diamond progression reward, so I will post the stuff from the pm we got from the last time one happened, last year:

"You have reached Tier 3 of the Diamond Sale Event Progressive Bonus!

You are eligible to receive a custom 3-Visible Themed Pet of your choice! You may choose from any Themed Pet in the game (with a few exceptions), its Gender, and its Traits. The following restrictions apply:

1. The Themed Pet must have been released in game by November 24th, 2021.
2. If you choose a Restricted Themed Pet, it can only be a max of 2-Visible Traits.
3. All Traits will be Visible Traits only. No Carried nor Hidden Carried allowed.
4. Restricted Traits cannot be selected for non-Restricted Themed Pets.
5. Only valid Restricted Traits can be selected for Restricted Themed Pets.
6. You may choose a max of one Restricted Wild Trait on Lost Grove Themed Pets.
7. The following Themed Pets cannot be chosen: Dawnbreaker Aeridini, Frostkeeper Aeridini, Mistwarden Aeridini.

When responding, please simply reply to this PM and use the following form as your message. Please make sure that you have correctly typed the full name of your Themed Pet choice and chosen the proper Traits. Replace the example text with your actual selections!

Theme: Ancient Artifact Aeridini
Traits: G1 (AA), G3 (AA), M2 (AA)

Please allow us some time after the event ends to get your item processed."

So with a Lagoon Mermaid nixi, you'd be able to pick two of the three mermaid traits, since points 2 and 5 would apply- majestic theme = 2 traits, only traits from the theme's trait set

(and correct, you cannot have a 6v LM nixi, since it's a three-trait majestic theme)
Edited By Scathreoite on 7/4/2022 at 3:08 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.