Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Games
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Weirdghostt
Level 64
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/24/2022 at 8:46 PM Post #1
Games that you can play to earn money. Its been really hard for me to have enough to even revive my sylesties ^^
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 6/24/2022 at 8:58 PM Post #2
https://www.sylestia.com/games/jinxiesjamboree/
Weirdghostt
Level 64
Posted: 6/24/2022 at 9:07 PM Post #3
I know about that one, its based purely on luck though and doesnt do much most of the time ^^
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/24/2022 at 11:38 PM Post #4
if you are finding it hard to make gold, I suggest checking the guide to making gold and the guide to mission pets and missions
Missions are an excellent way to make gold, and the mission satchels you get as reward for a pet doing a satisfactory or exceptional completion can contain gold, equipment, or healing items (in addition to all the regular mission payouts.)

Additionally, pets heal over time if not in a battle (so long as they aren't in the lost grove (the lv60+ lategame area) or unconscious due to hunger)

Also, part of why you might need to heal so much is your pets equipment, which includes lv0 gear of lv40+ pets, incomplete equip setups, and incorrect type allocations (eg, strength equips on magic element pets- makes a big difference, especially with relics)
You may want to check out this guide, which does cover elements, setups, and non-lg equips that go with each element allocation/battle position though it's primarily an LG guide
I'll send you a lv25 legendary evoker that you can give to either your fire or light pet. Move your light pet's current Assassin relic to the Earth pet, and the Earth pet's Disciple to whoever didn't get the Evoker. Just that simple change should help some with battles

On the actual suggestion, I expect there will be more games some day, but at the current time Krinadon is primarily working on updating existing site functions (such as the breeding grounds)
Maybe someday the Fortune Fests' card game could be an actual permanent game, I know a lot of people enjoyed that.

What kinds of things do you think would make good minigames?
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 6/24/2022 at 11:51 PM Post #5
Scath beat me to everything, lol.
Sent you some gear I found on the broker for cheap that should also help. :)

On the gold making guide I would actually argue about the nurturing part not being good at making gold or even being too time consuming. When I first started way back when it was actually the method I used to fund my game until I was able to access other things. Yes, it is indirect~ but an hour of poking at eggs should easily make you 1k scales which can be used to buy a lesser pet dye from the scale shop and those can be sold for at least 20k-30k easily on the broker which is a significant amount of gold for anyone new or just starting who can't yet access later features~

I'm sure we'll get more mini-games in the future when the core aspects of the site refurbishment have been completed.
Weirdghostt
Level 64
Posted: 6/25/2022 at 3:23 AM Post #6
thank you for the equipment, its much appreciated ! as for the pet dye part , Ive already done that . Ive also been selling pets and breeding . Its just the waiting for me . I was more so suggesting a quicker way to make gold . everything we have at the moment is time consuming . missions take hours and the repetitive clicking for nurturing gets awful . maybe im just too used to fast paced games :o
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/25/2022 at 5:18 AM Post #7
There's also the Esior farming method, where you basically just "run through one of the esior's haven areas and just open every chest you encounter (and selling any equips you get to the site)"- don't necessarily expect big gold output fast, but it is there (or, well, I dunno, it might be respectable output if you don't have much gold? I have never had any reason to need to try this method myself.)

Missions are really just a background function. Once you have all six mission slots unlocked you can just have six pets running missions while you're, I dunno, progressing the plotline, or out of the house doing shopping or whatever. Payout really builds up.

Breeding/selling pets isn't often a good income method unless you've had time to devise and breed out a project or two (which typically takes a few months minimum), since generally people aren't very interested in random-bred pets with no distinct palette, traits, or stats

Meanwhile I am just sitting here trying to work out what kind of games would be a thing that would work with the site and my brain is being entirely useless and going blank after haltingly positing 'card... games? uno?? uuhhhh' Maybe some kind of sylestia wordguesser or something where it's like hangman, or a word scramble?

(also, I'm not sure why you put the Evoker relic we sent... on your Earth pet? The earth pet is the only one of your three team pets that can't make use of it, since it's an Int/Magic type relic, while Earth is a Str/Physical element (and it's int/dex equip on top of that, when an earth pet wants str/agi- assassin- gear))
Weirdghostt
Level 64
Posted: 6/25/2022 at 11:52 AM Post #8
Other sites like flight rising have mini games playable for the currency they use. Things like matching games and mahjong and what not-

also I typically just put the highest ranked equipment on her because Im using her as my tank and it adds the most health . i figure her having more health points would take the enemies longer and waste their time while the other two do the fighting . i could be completely wrong , I dont have much logic in my head ^^
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/25/2022 at 4:33 PM Post #9
Yes, I'm aware of fr games, I was just trying to think of games that'd be pretty easy to program and wouldn't use. uhh. whatever it is that's used to make the flash-lookin' games (but which no longer run on flash since flash is dead now?)
I guess something like majong could work? but that's not really that fast I suppose unless you're quite good at the game?

(with armor and bracers you might get away with it a little, but relics give a buff to a damage stat; Evoker is an Int/magic type relic, and buffs the Magical Damage stat, which shadow, fire, and light pets use to calculate their damage.
At the moment your Light pet has an Assassin relic, which is giving Physical Damage boost of +105, which... is a stat that a light pet literally cannot use. If the light pet had the exact same relic but it buffed Mag. Damage instead (so I don't hve to do more calculations about stats), he'd have 239 MD, so, let's look at his moves: Base output of Beam is 100% MD. Currently that's 134, heals party for 67HP 50% of the time, with same relic but it just buffed MD instead, deals 239 damage, heals for 120HP- that's double the heal, just with that difference.
You'll want to look for Assassin equips for boosting your earth pet's agility for higher defence and evasion, and Evoker for raising fire and light's dexterity for accuracy and crit chance)
Jemadar
Level 74
Grand Protector
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/3/2022 at 11:24 AM Post #10
I personally would like some solitaire games.

But yeah, even if it weren't a lot of currency, I would like some mini-games that I could simply play when I don't feel like grinding.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.