Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,382 509
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,159,512 2,011
Generated 547,864 284
Captured 1,070,608 187
Bred 5,541,028 1,540
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > a sylestie quest
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ssaxolotl
Level 18
Joined: 5/21/2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 95
Posted: 6/10/2022 at 4:21 PM Post #1
caves

you are exploring the entrance to a cave you found in the side of a moutain when you are aprroched by a sylestie


Hello traveler. I am fern, the guardian of this area. I have some quests for you to complete if you choose to continue. If you do, I will take you to another sylestie within the caves to guide you. But be warned, there are some sylesties that will not want you in the caves, but you will find some sylesties for yourself. So, do you accept?

if you accept this quest post:

name:
preferred species:
questions:


ping me with each answer to challenges and questions.

players
Baronjamaa: grey creature
Edited By Ssaxolotl on 6/12/2022 at 11:41 AM.
Baronjamaa
Level 60
Joined: 6/5/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 18
Posted: 6/11/2022 at 4:21 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102918&page=1#1
Author: Ssaxolotl
Time Posted: 6/10/2022 at 4:21 PM
caves

you are exploring the entrance to a cave you found in the side of a moutain when you are aprroched by a sylestie


Hello traveler. I am fern, the guardian of this area. I have some quests for you to complete if you choose to continue. If you do, I will take you to another sylestie within the caves to guide you. But be warned, there are some sylesties that will not want you in the caves, but you will find some sylesties for yourself. So, do you accept?

if you accept this quest post:

name:
preferred species:
questions:


ping me with each answer to challenges and questions.

players
Baronjamaa: grey creature


Name: Baronjamaa

Perferred species: Ferriki

Questions: What are the rules?
Ssaxolotl
Level 18
Joined: 5/21/2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 95
Posted: 6/11/2022 at 8:50 PM Post #3
rules:
you will be given choices based on decision and you must pick one choice.
Baronjamaa
Level 60
Joined: 6/5/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 18
Posted: 6/11/2022 at 8:52 PM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102918&page=1#3
Author: Ssaxolotl
Time Posted: 6/11/2022 at 8:50 PM
rules:
you will be given choices based on decision and you must pick one choice.


Ok! i would like to do that then! ^^
Ssaxolotl
Level 18
Joined: 5/21/2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 95
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 8:04 AM Post #5
fern leads you deeper into the cave and to another sylestie



Hi! i'm bubblegum and i will be your guide. first step, choose one of these 4 doors.

door 1: green with vines, the door is glowing slightly
door 2: black With pink lining
door 3: red and hot to the touch
door 4: like the sky

so which do you pick?
Baronjamaa
Level 60
Joined: 6/5/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 18
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 9:15 AM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102918&page=1#5
Author: Ssaxolotl
Time Posted: 6/12/2022 at 8:04 AM
fern leads you deeper into the cave and to another sylestie



Hi! i'm bubblegum and i will be your guide. first step, choose one of these 4 doors.

door 1: green with vines, the door is glowing slightly
door 2: black With pink lining
door 3: red and hot to the touch
door 4: like the sky

so which do you pick?


door 4
Ssaxolotl
Level 18
Joined: 5/21/2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 95
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 11:37 AM Post #7
You open the door to see clouds and almost miss the small grey creature sitting on one of them. you pick up the creature and turn around to find bubblegum has disappeared. you continue into the tunnel in the cave which leads to a dim-lit room. which way?

A: continue in the tunnel
B: go over the ravine via bridge
C: use the rocks to climb down the ravine

*the creature's species will not yet be reveled*
Baronjamaa
Level 60
Joined: 6/5/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 18
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 2:41 PM Post #8
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102918&page=1#7
Author: Ssaxolotl
Time Posted: 6/12/2022 at 11:37 AM
You open the door to see clouds and almost miss the small grey creature sitting on one of them. you pick up the creature and turn around to find bubblegum has disappeared. you continue into the tunnel in the cave which leads to a dim-lit room. which way?

A: continue in the tunnel
B: go over the ravine via bridge
C: use the rocks to climb down the ravine

*the creature's species will not yet be reveled*


A: continue in the tunnel.
Ssaxolotl
Level 18
Joined: 5/21/2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 95
Posted: 6/13/2022 at 10:16 AM Post #9
you continue down the tunnel and walk into a room with a vulnyx sleeping in the center. it is holding an egg. what do you do?

A: take the egg
B: wake the vulnyx
C: go back to the other room
Baronjamaa
Level 60
Joined: 6/5/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 18
Posted: 6/13/2022 at 10:17 AM Post #10
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102918&page=1#9
Author: Ssaxolotl
Time Posted: 6/13/2022 at 10:16 AM
you continue down the tunnel and walk into a room with a vulnyx sleeping in the center. it is holding an egg. what do you do?

A: take the egg
B: wake the vulnyx
C: go back to the other room


B: wake the vulnyx
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.039 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.