Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kivoichi
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 7:12 PM Post #1
Pick-a-Nothing

Welcome to Pick-a-Nothing, fellow Sylestians! In this game boring and random forum, we will do nothing. I mean, of course you can't just sign up for this..thing using the sign-up sheet down below and receive a gift of your choice for your membership! That's just absurd. Impossible! Oh, and, by the way, I found something when I was exploring that is totally not the explanation and rules to this random forum thing that is a game not a game. Let's see, it reads..

This is quite simple! It's basically free exclusive gifts. To begin with, just 'sign-up'. I will CoD you for 10k, as that will be your membership fee! However, you do NOT need a membership to play, but a non-member cannot get weekly gifts (yes, there will be weekly gifts of your choice) and they will also have to pay the fee on the wheel. Members are able to spin the wheel at only 1k-3k/per. Throughout this game, you will most likely receive items of your preferred category!

Sign-up

UID:
Top 5 List (e.g. Avatar Items *insert avatar item wishlist here*, Exclusive pets *list species/Themes*, items *list items*, e.t.c.):

I do think that is it, Sylestian. Also, please do not ask for a spin on the..

Wheel of Nothing!

A quick and easy game. I will spin the wheel, and whatever it lands on, you get. You can see the options here. 8k/per, non-member. 2k/per, member.

More activities coming soon, except that I'm too lazy to type them out Lol

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.