Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Sylestian sentiment dilemma
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Treepan0
Level 24
Threads: 3
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 5:07 PM Post #1
I noticed there isn't much discussion on Lunemaras or many saved generations of lunemara. I quite like them when i looked through the species list, and i think we should totally have appreciation groups along with spotting nice ones and shop lists, maybe an adoption center for unwanted Sylestians so if someone else likes what they see they can adopt the unwanted pet. the mods might never see this but I wanna at least try.
Treepan0
Level 24
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 5:35 PM Post #2
additionally I shall look for other unpopular species and change the thread name, as I feel it unfair to limit to just lunemara.
Treepan0
Level 24
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 5:50 PM Post #3
list of other unpopular sylestians.

1 draeyl

2 morkko

3 ny'vene

4 bulbori

5 faelora

6 griffi

7 nephini

8 nytekrie

9 vulnyx

all found by looking at saved generations.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 6:29 PM Post #4
Okay, so, first I'm going to say that this is in the wrong spot on the forums. This is for sharing pets you have and designs for pets that you have made in the generator (as well as designs that you plan to bring into being).

Your ideas belong in two other forums:

First, if you would like to create a group for appreciating a certain sylesti species, you would make a thread in the Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services forum. I'm pretty sure there used to be a lunemara group a while ago, but a quick look through the first ten pages didn't show it, so it is probably long locked, if it did exist. Currently on the first page you can see a group for Sylvorpa lovers (Vibrant Vorpas!). On the third page there are groups for Luffox lovers and Aeridini lovers, but they have been locked due to lack of activity.

These kinds of groups are meant for people to share their love of a certain species, encourage others to breed that species, and to target swaps and sales to others that love that species (among other things I'm sure. I've never really participated in one of these groups).

Second, if you are making suggestions for additions to the game itself, you should post such suggestions in the dedicated suggestions forum: the Suggestion Box. The admins check these suggestions often and other players can give their opinions on those suggestions, point out the pros and cons, suggest how an idea might be implemented or why it can't be, and generally interact with the suggestion.

As for your list of under-loved species.... Up to Ny'vene, I'd probably agree that they have a smaller fanbase, but griffis are very popular, and nephini are probably the third most popular species in the game after Ferrikki and Zolnixi! Vulnyx are also quite popular. Not sure what you mean by 'saved generations', but I'm guessing it's not showing the trend you think it is? In any case, if you move your suggestions to the correct forum, I'm sure you will get some targeted feedback. And if you want to open a fanclub thread for Lunemaras, then I certainly encourage you to do so in the Clubs forum ^.^
Treepan0
Level 24
Posted: 6/30/2022 at 3:44 PM Post #5
okay.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.