Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Pride Avatar Dress Up!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aelingalathynius
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/2/2022 at 7:53 PM Post #1

Hello to any fruity avatar enthusiasts, and welcome to:
Sylestia's Pride Avatar Dress Up Contest!

This will work the same way as the official site one - you do not need to own the items you use, the character does not need to be "you", etc. The obvious change for this one being that the avatars should be based on a (or multiple) pride flag(s)! Rules are listed below :)

~ Avatars must be in some way pride themed! I'm not going to be overly nitpicky enforcing this rule, and feel free to ping me if you want to make sure your entry will count

~ Do not copy any other player's submission, from this or other contests. If anyone is concerned someone has stolen their entry, please PM me. Obviously, given that multiple people will base avis off the same pride flag, there are likely to be similar submissions - I will be giving strong benefit of the doubt regarding copying due to this.

~ Please post the flag(s) you based the avi on! There are a lot of flags, and all* are welcome so please make sure you do this - I don't want to disqualify someone because I don't recognize the flag color palette they used. If you are looking for inspiration, I highly recommend the LGBTA wiki, which has an INCREDIBLY comprehensive list of identities and sexualities, along with their flags.

~ Unlike the site one, you are not required to write a description, though please feel free to do so if you'd like!

~ This contest will end on July 9th, 11:59pm Sylestia Time. I will do my best to judge and distribute prizes ASAP after that. I will select 2 winners each for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Prizes will include retired avi boxes, gold, diamonds and other fun items.

* There is a small asterisk on "all" pride flags being welcome. I am respectfully asking that these two retired versions of the mlm gay pride flag and lesbian pride flag are not used, as they are rejected by their communities and were made by people who have expressed hateful views about trans, NB, GNC, bi, etc. people. The retired versions are similar to 2 current versions so I am providing both to be as clear as possible. Any other flags besides the 2 specific retired ones are also totally fine - the MLM community in particular has many beautiful flags that represent various aspects of MLM/gay sexuality.

Update: one other flag has been added to this list

Do NOT use this flag for the MLM gay community.

DO use this flag for the MLM gay community. (Easiest way to tell the difference is to look for the distinctly purple stripe on the bottom). Any other flags for the MLM community are also welcome.

Do NOT use this flag for the lesbian community.

DO use this flag for the lesbian community. (Easiest way to tell the difference is to look for the distinctly orange stripes). Any other lesbian flags are also welcome.
Edited By Aelingalathynius on 6/3/2022 at 5:36 PM.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 12:13 AM Post #2
Demisexual + Omnisexual (Demiomnisexual)
This one is a representation of who I am, with an attempt to use primarily colors/designs in the wardrobe (the ones that couldn't be recolored). I felt that, as I was building "me", that to have it so that I could recolor it would to be, in a way, cheating- because what's the point of trying then?

Edit!

My flag, for reference!
Edited By Snini9 on 6/3/2022 at 12:13 AM.
TomRiddle
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 24
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 2:09 AM Post #3
ace, ace baby ehehehe

and my flag :>
idk how to make the image smaller RiP

Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 9:17 AM Post #4

Accurate pinkish color:

My pastelish pink variant:

Sliding in with my try of a trans flag outfit!

Character is the same I always use, wasn't meant to match the outfit at all. He's just my stinky lovely drow who happens to wear this very masculine outfit. We need more robes for men. More good looking ones. :eyes:

I used more pastelish colors because they're more pleasant to the eyes.
Edited By Synnove on 6/3/2022 at 9:26 AM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 12:45 PM Post #5
I am here to do the participate. Here's my bisexual flag avatar. :)

Lostinthyme
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 2:53 PM Post #6
o3o
Here is my contribution to the Fruit Festivities

Edited By Lostinthyme on 6/3/2022 at 2:53 PM.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 3:19 PM Post #7
I'm going with old faithful here <3

(It is a STRUGGLE to find stuff that works for a non-pastel rainbow =w=;; )
Venomil
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 9:21 PM Post #8
For my entry I tried to emulate the demisexual-romantic flag!

Amastoneonal
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 16
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 10:34 AM Post #9
Soo... decided to go with this flag.

(Welp... I tried :)
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 12:09 PM Post #10
My entry is also my current avi lol.

Nonbinary pride! :D
Edited By Yureineko on 6/5/2022 at 12:09 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.