Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Hi! Show your babs to me. (Also a questi...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Magicspyglass
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/26/2022 at 1:55 AM Post #1
Firstly, I'm curious, does anyone give personalities to their pets? I have done so with all the pet games I've played. I'm sad there is not a feature where you can give your pet a bio.

Anyways I'm just gonna show my pets off and talk about how much I love them. I know most of them are plain but Idc, I love them no matter what.

Here is Jika, my starter! She is the leader of the group. While she loves joking around, she is also very kind and caring. She adores kids and she gets upset whenever hatchlings or egglings get hurt (that one event while exploring where you have the chance to accidently mortally hurt a egg makes her very upset) Also she has, like, a lot of partners. She's 100% poly and all the Aurleons next to her are her lovers (Any others are actually her kids). She isn't elitist, and will fall in love with anyone she finds cute enough. She does struggle if someone has to leave though. She's also bi. :D

Here is Sunset. For some reason I became even more attached to him rather than the male I received. He is the Patriarch of the group. He is snarky at times, but is overall VERY protective of the girls of the poly group (Especially Jika). He also is more carefree when it comes to his kids (he's fine with them leaving while Jika is more nervous). He is a good battler yet keeps fainting, to the point where it is a joke among them. He's straight, so him and the guys are the best of friends!

The final out of my Aurleons that I'm going to do is Polic. He's fine with being sorta in the background. He's serious, but has a soft spot for his loves. Not much to note (I haven't developed him as much as the next two) Oh btw he's bi!

Yes I know she's very plain. Please don't comment on it, I love her even if she isn't fancy. Anyways, this is Draclo. She is very serious about battling and hates when people mess up or joke around. (especially the guy below, they are BFFs though). She doesn't really care about getting into a relationship, but she will have kids with randos. She gets easily frustrated if she is close to losing, and is pretty realistic about it. She is also stubborn about a lot of things, just not battling. She doesn't get what hobbies are and focuses purely on training. Still though she's sweet to her friends, even if she can be hard on them at times.

Tsusagi is the guy that Draclo keeps getting frustrated at. Tsusagi loves cracking jokes at everything, but will get frantic if he is close to fainting. He also has a soft spot for the ladies. He gets so distracted that he often gets hurt or easily swayed by them. Somehow he is best friends with Draclo, despite their clashing natures. Maybe it's the amount of battles they had to go through. Tsusagi doesn't really care about long term relationships he just wants to flirt with the ladies. If any of you guys have female Bulboris, feel free to show him.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. Do you guys write stories for your pets? Let me know!
Passionate
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/30/2022 at 11:54 PM Post #2
hi magic! it's very nice to meet your pets ^^ i dont give mine personalities, but i'll be happy to read more of yours' bios. keep up the writing!

passion
Magicspyglass
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/20/2022 at 5:27 PM Post #3
Thank you! I just saw this and I appreciate it.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.