Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Stuck in trolls cavern fighting 3 bosses...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nitoburrito4
Level 17
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/11/2022 at 4:10 PM Post #1
Lol sorry to bother, but I seem to have hit a roadblock. Im stuck fighting the 3 dudes in the cave for the first time and I cant seem to win. Even with tons of potions and elixirs, I die. I cant earn any money to continue playing, and I was wondering if this is a common issue or if Im just bad at this.

Mainly Im worried about buying another page for my pets, but I cannot make any more money
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/11/2022 at 9:12 PM Post #2
1.1. Missions are the best way to make gold- set up mission pets, send them on missions, buy the additional mission slots from the plaza until you hit the cap of six at once.
Guide to mission pets and missions (you can also see mission science where we have a decent list of the rewards, also links to a page where you can see mission satchel drop spreadsheet)
> Mission satchel drops include Gold, equipment, and healing items.
> pets get exp for completing missions
1.2. there's also the guide to making gold

2. the pet currently on your party (Kenny Krakencaller) does not have an assigned element or prof points
I will assume the main pet you use is actually Marcy given her level, and her having her element and prof point assigned.
She's a bit hindered by her having a Physical-type relic, and a lot of uncommon equips overall (Light is a Magical element, and uses the Magical Damage stat for its attacks, Esior's Rigid Relic is a Physical-type equip, boosting the, well, Physical Damage stat, which she doesn't use at all, so the boost is completely wasted).

Light pet > Magic type element > Intelligence boosting equips
Slot 1 > Tank > Agility boosting equips
= Illusionist gear (Int/Agi)

(most people use Light pets as healers, and those light healers will not be in slot 1, but in slot 2 or 3, and have primarily Dex gear rather than Agility, since they make more use of the Accuracy and crits than they do of the evasion and defence. They get primarily Evoker (Int/Dex) gear)

I've sent over some equips that Marcy can use, a collection of Illusionist and Evoker, and I think there was a disciple (more a placeholder type, but I didn't get many applicable equip drops from my small pile of lv10 mission satchels, and there wasn't much on the broker- most of the mission satchels I have are lv25 and lv50 very hard mission satchels).

3. pets will recover outside of battle over time, so you don't need to use items to heal them if you're willing to wait- but if you've got pets running missions on the side you'll have a good supply of healing items that you got at no cost to use (and later on piles of healing items that you don't use can be site-sold for potentially very nice profit, too.

4. I'd suggest getting some pets to run missions until you have enough gold to get your second pet slot. Do you know the basics of pet elements/team setup?
Edited By Scathreoite on 5/11/2022 at 9:14 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.