Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > stuck, please help me (faerinas shrine)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nyaa
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 7:00 PM Post #1
hi I'm quite new here and I'm stuck in umbra forest, faerinas shrine
I'm at the point where it says [You finally reach the top of the tree to the sounds of battle!]
and then you have to fight your way through heaps of many starred enemies

I don't know how to progress from here. I'm simply not strong enough. I don't have enough gold- to keep reviving/healing forever, or to expand my party (already would have if I could've)
and you dont get any xp when you fail battle, so I can't level up that way
idk what to do
please help someone ;-;
Edited By Nyaa on 5/9/2022 at 7:01 PM.
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 7:11 PM Post #2
When fighting a battle where the enemies keep replenishing themselves, try fighting one stack at a time. For example, fight only the pets that appear on the bottom enemy slot and keep the 2 on the top as weak enemies. That way there's not quite so many hard pets at the same time.

A light pet is also very handy to have for extended battles as they heal themselves and your other pets based on the damage they do.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 8:03 PM Post #3
1. Don't pay to revive your pets- just sit around not in battle for a while and they'll start to recover

2. If you need gold, do missions (see guide)- Missions, done with a properly set up mission pet, can get the Exceptional result, which gets double the base reward- double gold, double AP, double town rank/reputation points, double exp, two mission satchels. Mission satchels can drop equipment, healing items, and gold (and essences very rarely but those aren't relevant here).
You can also check out the guide to making gold, or use the region 1 gold farming strategy (picking a region 1 area and just running through opening every chest and either ignoring or fighting enemies)

3. As mentioned by Sakina, the strategy for Wave battles is typically "pick one enemy slot and aim only for that slot to bottleneck the stronger enemies"

Your team
> Make sure Elyr is in slot 1 (earth element, made for Tanking hits, vs Renge's Air, made for attacking)

> Elyr's equips are almost all Int/Dex or Int/Agi. As an Earth pet, he needs Str/Agi gear (assassin)
The Relic especially is a problem since it, being a Magic type relic, is boosting his Magical Damage stat, which he, as a Physical element, doesn't use at all.
> Renge's equips are mostly all the correct type (str/dex, Myrmidon), but the low rarity of the relic is hindering her

Since they're both lv30, they can use lv25 epic/legendary gear (obtainable from lv25 very hard mission satchels), so I could open some of my stack later and send over some useful ones if any drop? (not right now because I was about to eat breakfast oops)

> using the strategies above to make gold, once you get enough to buy the third slot, I agree that you probably want to get a Light Healer set up (Int profs then Dex later, Evoker equips)- which in turn will mean you need to do less healing as that pet does its job
Nyaa
Level 30
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 9:36 PM Post #4
Wow, thank you!
Anything you give me would help [if appropriate level or high level]
Nyaa
Level 30
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 9:37 PM Post #5
I was just thinking a light pet would be a good 3rd slot
Balanced DPS + tank + support build

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.