Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Reclaiming
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nitoburrito4
Level 17
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 11:00 AM Post #1
Hello, Im new here and I heard you could reclaim released pets. I was wondering if its possible to reclaim a pet that has been released by another player?
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 11:13 AM Post #2
The short answer is no. You can't reclaim a pet that you did not, personally, release.

However, if there is a released pet that you might like to own, you can contact the last owner (listed on the released pet's page), and politely ask if that person might be willing to reclaim the pet and sell it to you. There are many reasons that people release pets, so there is about an equal chance of them agreeing or not. If they do agree, be ready to supply the 50 diamonds for the reclaim (I just find that to be common courtesy, as you are the one wanting it reclaimed), and to pay the sale price (should be agreed on before the pet is reclaimed. Again, many reasons pets are released, so some reclaimed pets may come with a price tag, where some may not. Best to be prepared for either possibility).

If the prior owner has not been on Sylestia in a while, you can still send a polite message in case they return, but if they do not, there is no way to reclaim the pet that they released.

Hope that helps!
Nitoburrito4
Level 17
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/9/2022 at 1:56 PM Post #3
Thank you :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.