Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > About Me! A functional newie.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Brandi
Level 41
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/23/2022 at 7:06 PM Post #1
Hey all!

My name is Brandi and apparently I made this account back on 1/31/2019 - but I really don't have any recollection of that. Whoops.

I guess mentioning that I don't remember making the account is a great prelude to who I am xD I'm an adult player, 34 years very old - who's been playing these types of games for well over 20 years. When asked to do these things - I'm pretty much at a loss because frankly - there's not much to me! I'm a married mom of 3, legally disabled - so I don't work and am currently homeschooling one of the kids.

In February 2019, I ended up with a work injury that changed the trajectory of my entire life. No sob story for the masses, but the past few years have been a really long journey through a multitude of mental and physical health issues.

I've always had a really hard time socializing anywhere but online, and since so much of the world went digital with the pandemic, I kinda went dark and am just finally trying to get back to my normal which is being active on a site like this. ^_^ While I actively play several other games {hexrpg.com, flight rising, wajas, goatlings, tattered world, pfq..etc} I haven't been able to connect socially on any of them like I have in the past...so I'm still searching for my homebase. I'll be sticking around to play solo regardless - but I really would like to be involved in some kinda...idk, active chat/guild/get to know people ~ or what have you.

I almost consider this a disclaimer because I don't know how else to go about it.
Some honest little tidbits about me:

Neurodivergent, very. I honestly think I'm super easy to get along with - I'm not sure how annoying I actually am - I feel very annoying. lol.

I am incredibly accepting of everyone because I understand I'm not one to judge. I understand the importance of being respectful even if I don't agree with someone, and I am not here for drama - ever. I don't mind a cup of tea here and there, so don't read this as prudish - more like - I actually don't care what anyone is doing with anything as long as people aren't being hurt in some way - any way. :D

I love pet sites, have played so many over the years going back to Neo. I've always considered myself a hoarder - loving to have large collections of items that I like - be it wearables, plushies, whatever, in pretty much any game I play.

Over all, I do dabble in all parts of gameplay, usually, and I love to make/breed/design pets and characters. If avatar building is a thing, I also do that. I just like things to do usually because if not I get bored, and that always feels like time wasted.

I also like to play video games, rpgs of all types (FF7 is my all time favorite), CoD, Fortnite, Smite, Pokemon, played Slime Rancher a lot too, LOL.

Hopefully - there will be some people out there that might have a place for me here. Otherwise, any helpful pointers on where to start (or what big mistakes not to make) would be great. Worked through the tutorial and started Viridian Meadows Part C: Fungus Grove just now and am enjoying learning the basics. Found the basic newbie guides and managed to learn not to heal with the fairy folk xD
Brandi
Level 41
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 4/24/2022 at 1:19 AM Post #2

this post is reserved.
Edited By Brandi on 4/24/2022 at 1:19 AM.
Brandi
Level 41
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 4/24/2022 at 1:22 AM Post #3

Reserved for extended information.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.