Players 3,245 587
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,072,065 3,004
Generated 536,130 288
Captured 1,057,487 537
Bred 5,478,448 2,179
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Sylesties of The Revolution/Untitled Pet...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/6/2022 at 7:49 PM Post #1
Ok, I am BORED.
Soooooo, I was thinking about my pets a few days ago, and I was like "hey what if you made like an origin story for one of you pets" and then I went "HOLY SHOOT THATS A GREAT IDEA" and this is how this spiraled out! Also, the formatting and some aspects of the story were inspired by a bunch of other people in the Fanfic Forums! Go check them out OR ELSE-
Also, this is my first time actually writing a story like this, so yeah.
Ok ok, on to the basic infoooooo!
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2022 at 7:49 PM Post #2
Basic info, Some Lore, A prologue summary (sort of) and Characters

In Umbra Forest, there is small group of Vulynxes that live near a river. Since this is an unnatural behavior for Vulynxes, Sylesti researchers constantly monitor the Group for any signs of why a bunch of normally solitary Sylesties would suddenly band together. Thier leading theory is because of safety in numbers but it goes much, much deeper than that.

Long ago, this particular group of Vulynxes had magic but, that all changed when Arcane was born into the group.

He was magical gifted but, for unknown reason, he went insane with power and nearly burnt down an entire section of Umbra Forest. Now, this pack of Vulynxes are very superstitious, if a hatchling has any magical qualities/mutations (Ex.Starfire wings, Flame Spirit Horns, etc.), they are either banished or... the alternative (Putting them down).

Now, this leads us to Olympus.

He is the current leader of the Vulynx group in Umbra and father to Atlas. (Yes. Atlas is my starter pet. Yes, this story focuses on his lore)

"But Wait! Atlas looks nothing like Olympus! How can he be his son!?" Well his mom exists but, she's not really important lol. BUT, she is a descendant if Arcane, but no one knows that, not even her!
Anyways, Olympus, fearing his son may release "The Charring of Umbra 2" (That's what they call the time Arcane committed arson!), tried to commit filicide but, Atlas ran off and, just as Olympus cornered him on a branch, it broke and Atlas fell into the river below. Thankfully, he was saved by some rando from Esior and was given to my player character!

Back to modern times, a party of Sylesties, being these three
Lily Pad

StarChaser

And Dahlia

(Yes, most of these are my pets, Arcane and Olympus are just sylesties I designed but did not generate, I bought Starchaser and Dahlia and tamed Lily Pad), decide to go to place outside The Enigmatic Grotto to grind for exp or something and this is where the story really begins...
Edited By Localtimetraveler on 5/19/2022 at 12:25 PM.
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2022 at 7:49 PM Post #3
AAAAAAAAAAA HERES THE FIRST PART/PROLOGUE IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS SO LETS GOOOOOOO
The sun beat down as a small blue Vulynx rushed through the undergrowth. Its large, blue and black wings shone as if they were on fire and kept getting tangled on long tendrils of brush and some vines. A large cut was steadily oozing crimson blood as it ran. Behind it was an enraged looking, older Vulynx with white and gold fur and wings. It scrambled on to a thin branch. Suddenly, the bigger Vulynx landed onto the branch, "Don't try to run..." The bigger Vulynx growled in a low, threatening tone. The roar of the river made it hard to focus. It took a step forward and the branch cracked in two. The small Vulynx let out a yip of terror as it plummeted towards the river; beating its wings feverishly to stay aloft, but to no avail. In seconds, the glow of its wings faded out under the surface of the water. The big Vulynx turned, leaping off the branch as it did, and walked off.

That would be last magical problem it would have to deal with.

Olympus shook the memory out off his head and raindrops off his wings. Why was he thinking about this now? He had more pressing matters to attend to! He focused his bright, golden eyes to the dark sky as a white bolt of lightning seemed to spilt the clouds in two. He huffed and trudged along on the, now thoroughly soaked, ground. Wet leaves smushed uncomfortably under his massive paws and the torrential rain wasn't making things any better. Suddenly his ears picked up and he began to smell something strange. He looked over, trying to to find the source. It smell exquisite, and a bit spicy, but he could smell the familiar scent of fire. He looked in a clearing and- There! A Puffadore? From he has heard, Puffadores only live with a human city far, far away from here. But what was one doing here? It shifted a bit and now he could see it's face, one of confusion, that is. He could now see it better and he saw that it had a dull, blue and red coat with strange white flowers and red vines wrapping its body. But most concerning of all its strange features was its amulet and wings. It has what seemed to be a butterfly-shaped pendant hanging from a necklace and had deep red, firey wings that glowed.

"Magic", hissed inwardly. He knew how dangerous could be. He KNEW about the time Arcane nearly burnt down Umbra Forest. He didn't remember how they were able to stop him though.but this was different. This was a Puffadore. A pampered pet owned by humans. This would be a snap for him. This would be easy to get out of Umbra. The magic concerned him slightly, but this Sylesti was significantly smaller than him. He could take down it easily, right?
WHOOO IT IS 11:04 AND I HAVE FINISHED THIS PART AND I HAVE COME UP WITH A. NAME FOR THE STORY! IT SHALL NOW BE CALLED "Sylesties of The Revolution" based off of one of my favorite songs, "Wolves of The Revolution" by The Arcadian Wild! Yay! I'm gonna go to bed now-
Edited By Localtimetraveler on 5/19/2022 at 12:35 PM.
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2022 at 9:37 PM Post #4
OH BOY HERE COMES THE ACTION AND FIGHT SCENE

Olympus ran. Rain was now coming down in sheets as thunder and lightning blazed across the sky in a seemingly endless fury. He was being chased. Turns out, the Puffadore was stronger than expected and almost immediately threw him into the mountainside, and he was sure it had brought friends, as he had seen a Zolnixi with strange, purple fur with star patterns and a female Vulynx with green and pink fur. A yellow bolt suddenly illuminated his path and struck a few steps ahead of him. It blew a small crater in the ground as it hit. For a split second, he could see eyes watching him. He skidded to a stop and changed his course; whoever fired that bolt wanted to incapacitate him at the most.

He stopped in a clearing at the riverside just as another lightning bolt slashed through the clouds like a claw. What was he thinking? He realized now, his wings were too heavy to fly as they had soaked up the water from the rain and he had deliberately cornered himself. "So it's a fight." He growled, "Show yourself!" And at that moment, three Sylesties jumped out into the clearing. His judgment had been right. There before him stood a Vulynx, a Zolnixi and the same Puffadore he had attacked. "Who are you?!" The female Vulynx hissed as she unsheathed her claws. "I'm not telling you." Olympus growled. "LILY PAD YOU IDIOT!!!" A shout suddenly cut the air and seemed to snap all tension in two. A cyan glow appeared in the trees and- oh no.

Leaping out of the underbrush before the party of Sylesties that ambushed him was a dark blue Vulynx with black ears and cyan, blobby stripes. But most defining was his wings. Jet black feathers sprouted from his shoulders but, they faded into a glowing, slightly transparent cyan that shone like the stars above. Atlas. But it was impossible! He had drowned in the river! But how was he alive? "Lily Pad, I told you not to bring StarChaser and Dahlia here! Remember I told you about the..." Atlas' voice trailed off the moment he laid eyes on Olympus. He froze for a moment then said in a purely enraged voice, "You."

The next thing he knew, he was launched clear across the river as a bolt of lightning shot through the sky. He slipped on the wet grass for a second and began to assess the situation. "Gather your thoughts, the young Sylesti you thought drowned is back with magic wielders. You might be outnumbered but you have strength. You could easily take them down if you plan your movements correctly." Atlas circled him, hissing, "Don't you think I forgot." Soon, the other three Sylesties leapt (or flew, in the Puffadores case) across the river to met their teammate. Atlas suddenly unsheathed his claws and leapt, going for Olympus' throat. He dodged but was quickly rammed in the side by the female Vulynx. Dazed for a moment, he kicked up his back legs and sent her spiraling into a tree. The Zolnixi bounded onto his back and tried to yank at his wings but, Olympus shook him off quite quickly. Now, the female Vulynx was getting up and she quickly fired a bolt of lightning at him. "Huh, so she's the magic wielder." he said inwardly. Suddenly, Atlas and the Puffadore dove down from the sky soon him, leaving several deep gashes on his back and chest. He whirled and chomped down onto the Puffadores back. She shrieked in pain before Olympus threw her into the river. It was a shallow part but with that amount of damage, she would probably not survive.

The Zolnixi stood up and snarled, the talismans around his neck and tails (That's a thing he missed, this Zolnixi had three tails!) glowed with ferocity before shooting multiple beams of light at him. He twisted his body to the side before charging at the Zolnixi, slamming his head into the muddy ground and knocking him out cold. Now there were only two left to face. The female Vulynx leapt at him, with a glowing yellow light in her paw, but he leaped out of the way. She grabbed onto his tail and yanked it. Olympus screeched and turned back; ramming her in the side and sending them both tumbling into the rushing river. Another bolt illuminated the sky as they fell in, the water seeping into his wounds and making them sting. He clawed at her eyes leaving a bloody claw mark behind. She yowled in pain, stumbling back before Olympus sunk his teeth into her throat, and in one fluid motion, threw her into a shallow part of the river. He stepped through the roaring rapids toward the Vulynxs body but then he was swept off his paws.

Something had slammed into his chest and he was now fighting for air at the bottom of the river. Claws struck repeated at his shoulders as the river was quickly washing away his breath. All he could see was a bright cyan glow above him. He was on the edge of blacking out when the weight was taken off of him and he could hear hissing. He was pulled out of the water and the last thing he saw were several bright lights flying off into the darkness of the stormy sky.

They had gotten away.
Edited By Localtimetraveler on 5/24/2022 at 2:21 PM.
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/13/2022 at 5:02 PM Post #5
I BOUGHT A BUNCH OF PETS SO, IM GONNA INCORPORATED THEM INTI THE STORY SO LETS GOOOOOO (BUT NOT IN THIS PART)
Lily Pad awoke as pain and soreness shot through he entire body, mainly her throat area. "Ack, what happened?" She looked down and saw that she was in the mouth of a cave. Morning light shone through and she could see fuzzy silhouettes of other Sylesties with her. They were conversing about something but, she couldn't hear anything clearly. With great effort, she forced herself up and onto her paws. "Oh, she's up!" Chirped StarChaser. Dahlia bowed her head slightly "That's a good sign. No one died after that Vulynx attacked us." Lily Pad could see a nasty bite mark on Dahlias back, just between her wings, which were folded against her sides. Dahlia piped up again, "Anyways Atlas, what were you telling about again?" Lily looked up at Atlas. It was strange, even in the dim, misty morning light, she could see how Atlas uncomfortably shifted from paw to paw. With a heavy heart, he sighed and decided to spill out the truth. "The Vulynx that attacked Dahlia was... my dad."

"WHAT!?!" Everyone (except Atlas) yelled simultaneously. Lily Pad could have sworn she had jumped the height of Faerinas Shrine when she heard that. "Whoawhoawhoawhoa, calm down!" Atlas quickly interjected, "Well, OK THEN, BUT IM STILL CONFUSED!!!" Dahlia yelled, sitting back down. Atlas began to explain the history of this Vulynx group (huh, that sounded weird; Vulynxes living in groups, when did that happen?), About Arcane, and especially about Olympus. "When magic wielders in group emerge, to; and I quote 'Protect Umbra Forest, all Sylesties in our group who bear any magic or magical features must be either exiled or... uh... killed..." "Yikes." Starchaser whispered under his breath. "Uh anyways, when my wings emerged, I was gonna be killed but, I attacked Olympus and ran. Then i fell into the river and I was brought to Esior- I think? I don't remember if was brought to Esior or I walked into Esior."

"Well, speaking of Esiors Haven, we should get a move on." She turned to look outside of the cave and saw two shapes wandering towards the cave. One was flying and one was trotting through the grass. Soon they became clearer and took the forms of a draeyl and faelora

The draeyl landed right in front of the cave just as the Faelora reached it. "Ah, hello Crimson." Dahlia said. "Where were you four!? Me and Oak have been looking for you all morning!" "Slow down there!" Lily Pad said, " We got into a scuffle in Umbra, so you really can't blame us!" "Unless you attacked first" Oak said. "Well, I was attacked first!" Hissed Dahlia. "Ok, ok, before we start fighting, let's just head back to Esior and work this out alright? Good." Starchaser interjected, diffusing the situation.
The Six Sylesties then head back to Esior, but not without some unfriendly glances.

Frost looked at her hopefully, "Will Olympus be ok?" Andromeda looked at him with sad eyes. "No, he's lost too much blood. I think he'll be in a coma for at least a week." Frost then asked, "What even happened to him?" "He was attacked; Several opponents just by looking at the sizes of the wounds." She looked at her paws for a second, "At least one of them a Vulynx like us." Frost looked up thoughtfully. Then looked back at Andromeda. "I think I know what to do..."
Edited By Localtimetraveler on 5/24/2022 at 5:02 PM.
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/13/2022 at 5:03 PM Post #6
I'm losing motivation for this soooo uuuuuuuhhhh, YEET SOME CHARACTERS AND PLOT IDEAS AT MEEEEEEE

Frost soared over the snow capped mountains. Moonlight shone down apon it and the snow seemed to glow like the stars. Speaking of the stars, these mountains gave out the best stargazing points in all of Sylestia and gave the land its name. Frost looked to his right. A bright band of stars illuminated the inky black void of the night. The galaxy was visible tonight. "Our galaxy..." Frost thought.

He snapped his thoughts back to reality. Currently, he and his group were looking for the culprit on who had attacked Olympus. And to that, they needed help. Recently, his group had allied with an infamous gang of sylesti assassins and mercenaries. Most of them had severed under cruel masters but had since been freed and are now working independently.

In the vanguard was a heavily decorated Lupora named Poly.
He was once a show-sylesti until he had turned againist his handler, which got him kicked out of Ethernia (Huh. So that whats the city of puffadores is called.)

Suddenly, Poly took a hard right and swooped into a cave. This was it. Their hideout.

Coral awoke slowly. "Where is Atlas?" He thought. He soon realized that the moon was out. "Atlas? Attie?" He called out, "Where are you?" His gaze swept the entire hollow but, Atlas's dark blue fur was nowhere to seen! Where was he? "Attie! Are we playing hide-and-seek? Atlas!!!" No response. "Attie!!" He was starting to get worried. Andromeda walked out from the tree stump. "I'm sorry Coral but... Atlas...is gone" A jolt of fear shot through him "What do you mean...?" He mewed, his voice breaking. "Why is he gone?" Corals eyes slowly filled with tears. "Why?..." Andromeda put a comforting wing around the small vulynx as he wept.

"Atlas... please come back..."

"CORAL WAKE UP!!!"
Coral awoke with a jolt.

Alps was looking at him with worry. He couldn't really see due to the tears flowing out of his eyes. "Where are you Atlas? I'm still waiting...."

He heard voices from the biggest treasure pile in the room. He could recognize Poly but, who was the other? It sounded only vaguely familiar. He could hear Alps introducing himself and saying something about his mind reading abilities. But was he talking to? His vision cleared for a few seconds, just enough to see who Poly had dragged in. Wait, was that? "Frost?" He said, not believing who was really just a few metres away. Frost seemed to recognize the vulynx and looked quite uncomfortable when he looked at Coral. "Coral, you know him?" Asked Alps. "Well, yes." He said, " I was in the same group with him before I was exiled for having magic." Alps seemed to sense his pain remembering his "home" before being exiled and joined the Sylesti gang.

A voice sounded from the top of the biggest treasure pile. "Hmmm? Yes, Poly, did you need me?" Lady Heirloom. The generous Zolnixi who took them all in.

Poly nodded as if to say yes. Coral knew Poly was a quiet lupora, never really choosing to talk. Heirloom looked over at Frost and clapped her two front paws together. "Oh! Have you come here to join us?" Frost shook his head on and Heirloom looked quite disappointed when he did. She loved her members as if they were her own hatchlings. "We've come to enlist your groups services in taking down in a foe who was recently tried to kill our leader, Olympus." "Oh no! That's horrible! What happened!?" Frost quickly explained the situation. A thought crossed Corals mind. "Could it be Atlas?" He quickly shook that thought out of his mind, "No, Atlas left and- and you know that" "but what if was exiled like you?" He looked up again at Heirloom. "And what's in it for us?" She asked. Frost looked thoughtfully at the treasure piles strewn across the cave. The he said, "Gold. Stolen from The Sanctuary."

She look at him, thought the decision over and stretched out a paw to shake with his. "It's a deal then! You get a dead criminal and we get more treasure! OH! And warm things because, HOLY FAERINA THESE MOUNTAINS ARE COLD!!"
Edited By Localtimetraveler on 5/24/2022 at 5:11 PM.
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/14/2022 at 4:17 PM Post #7
Reserved lol
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 4/18/2022 at 10:22 PM Post #8
REEEEEESEVED
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 5/4/2022 at 9:46 PM Post #9
Hehe sorry for the slow updates
School has been hitting me like a bus and I've been lacking story ideas do, hang in there ok?
Localtimetraveler
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 5/24/2022 at 5:04 PM Post #10
AAAAGH I JUST FIXED SEVERAL GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES AAAAAA

THIS IS WHY YOU BETA-READ KIDS

This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.