Forum Index > General Discussion > Now what?Im bored
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ladygin
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 248
Posted: 1/10/2014 at 5:38 PM Post #1
Since the winter festival is over, I find myself a tad bored. What do you think will take place next? Valentines event maybe?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/10/2014 at 6:19 PM Post #2
That's how it worked last year :) My sylestianniversary's in 2 days!

Anyways, lemme tell you what I think's gonna happen. \o/

Krin's working on all around site stuff, since we've been drowned with 2 fests back to back. This can either be general features like that pet search/auction system he was talking about, or release another region in Ethernia. Or something.

Last year, it was pretty different. Sylestia was still new, and nice things like weekly forum games were held. Now is probably different because Krin and Fai are busy making progress on the site instead of stagnating with festival events.

If you're bored, just grind the stuff that's out. Hunt some nameds in Ethernia. Breed some of those holiday pets (or any pets really). You can still chat in the general chatroom or zone chats. Doesn't have to be holiday to still do something. :)

I think we're in need of a cooldown...I'm too burnt out still. xD
But yes, there's a valentine's week (or day) event, most likely.

The Valentine and Chocolate Bulboris were the holiday pets at the time, able to be caught in the wild. c: (They're not officially stated because there wasn't a system that kept track of it back then, but the color palettes were all fixed.)
And there was also a token/holiday shop where you could buy things. And things that dropped from Tyrielle and her bandits, who were robbing Love Letters from Esior. c:
At any rate, it's a full month in the future, so no worries and no stress. /just happy I got to stick around and see what comes full circle~

edit: so basically, the Valentine's Day (and St. Pat's actually) events of last year mimicked the festival schemes quite a bit. It isn't as long as festivals (only a week or so), and I don't expect it to be as extravagant and giant, but it's something to look forward to!
Edited By Flute on 1/10/2014 at 6:20 PM.
Ladygin
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 248
Posted: 1/10/2014 at 6:32 PM Post #3
Awww, I rather enjoy the festivals. with maybe 2 weeks break. Im not a chatter really so the events keep me busy.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.