Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Best Zone for Luporas?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lokabrenna
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/2/2022 at 7:35 PM Post #1
I collect Luporas, but I rarely encounter any while exploring. Are they supposed to be a rarer type of pet? I know they're only found in Umbra's Veil and higher, but it seems like even in Astryl's Vale and the Lost Grove, I very rarely see them. The only exception is festival zones, where I feel like I encounter them slightly more often. I run into Zolnixis, Bulboris, Aurleons, and Vulnyxes constantly, and many of the others fairly often, but it seems rare that I find Luporas.

I was just wondering if anyone could share with me the zones in which they had encountered the most lups! (or eggs! I love finding wild eggs too!)

EDIT: I'd like to add that over the last couple of days, I've been going back and exploring older zones (namely the ones in Umbra's Veil, especially the Enigmatic Grotto) and I've been encountering WAY more lups. I've realized now that they really only seem scarce in Astryl's Vale, so I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this.
Edited By Lokabrenna on 4/6/2022 at 2:13 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/2/2022 at 8:51 PM Post #2
Lupora have the same encounter rate in the areas they appear as all other regular species, it's just down to rng
I think? in the lg what species appear in the forest vs caves might be slightly skewed for some being more likely/less likely in one than the other, but can't confirm that (I think lups have a higher chance caves, or a lower chance in the forest, but again, this is supposition not krin-confirmed fact)
Lokabrenna
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/4/2022 at 6:05 PM Post #3
Oh, okay, thanks so much for the detailed response! I thought they were supposed to be like the rest of the pets, but I didn't understand why I wasn't seeing many at all. I guess that's just my luck! XD I feel like they must be at least slightly more rare than some other pets though, because I run into, say, bulbs, one after the other. I bet 7 out of every 10 of my encounters are bulbs, so idk if they just like me or what.

Thanks again! :3

Oh! I forgot to ask, what does rng mean?
Edited By Lokabrenna on 4/4/2022 at 6:10 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/4/2022 at 6:53 PM Post #4
Rng = random number generator/generation. basically the roll of the dice involved in many things,
(eg. "player has stepped on a new tile, will it be: no encounter, sylesti encounter, non-sylesti enemy encounter", or "player has collected a chest, will it drop: gold, uncommon material, rare material, epic material"
Lokabrenna
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/4/2022 at 7:06 PM Post #5
Ohhh, okay, thank you again! I love your avi, by the way, the neutral colors are awesome! :3

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.