Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Help With Faerina Shrine
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Caelacoo
Level 36
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/16/2022 at 8:02 AM Post #1
Can someone please help me. How many enemies must i defeat before I complete this level? I dont have enough gold to get a 3rd party slot so at the moment i only have Sylvia and Samson fighting as they are my highest level pets.

thank you for any help possible

edit to add: ive now managed to get the required coins to add party slot 3. will add Caelena to the party once the mission is complete
Edited By Caelacoo on 2/16/2022 at 8:13 AM.
Caelacoo
Level 36
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/16/2022 at 8:56 AM Post #2
never mind. i finally did it
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/16/2022 at 8:15 PM Post #3
Though you have solved your issue, I'm just going to make some quick notes on your team that might help

> team is currently tank/attacker/attacker with a shadow tank, that means that the only healing that the two attackers get is if you have them use Mend or use a healing item on them.
Shadow element is a Survivalist-style tank, and can't really protect the other teammates in any way beyond being in slot 1 (and thus automatically the main target) until lv65, when it gets access to Hateful Strike which can induce Taunt on enemies
(Earth gets Taunt with its base attack, Water gets access to Ice Barrier at lv30, which it can put on any party member so they get healed if the enemy attacks them, Light is just a general party healer to its core (the most typical team setup is tank (earth, water, shadow, sometimes light)/healer (generally light, sometimes water buffer)/attacker (air, fire), although it should? be a relatively fine setup until the post-lv60 content))

Shadow Tank should have all Illusionist gear, to buff its Int and Agi stats as much as possible
Int for move output, Agi for evasion and defence

Fire attackers (and light healers) should have all Evoker gear to boost Int and Dex
Int again for move output, Dex for higher accuracy and critical hit chances

Air should have all Myrmidon, for Str and Dex, move output, accuracy, and crit chance again

Moat notable for your current equips, Caelena has a Magic/Int-type relic while Samson has a Physical/Str type relic. Relics give a respectable buff to a Damage stat, correlating with the relic type (eg, Illusionist relic gives a boost to the Magical Damage Stat), and pets only use the Damage Stat that correlates with their element (eg, Air, being a Physical/ strength-based element, uses only the Physical Damage stat and makes no use of the Magical Damage stat)
So currently Caelena is getting a +80 to a stat she can't use, and Samson is getting a +107 to one he doesn't use

So:
Move Caelena's Faded Illusionist Relic to Sylvia (for boosting her int + agi), move Sylvia's Dominating Elven Relic to Samson (to boost his Int and Dex), and move Samson's Ragged Assassin relic to Caelena (For the Str, although it won't boost her Dex like she needs)

(you'll also want to replace all Uncommons asap, since uncommon equips are, frankly, just plain bad- given their levels, the equipment that's a combo of "good" and "reasonably cheap" is epic or legendary lv25 gear, which is fairly easy to get off of the broker since it is a possible reward from lv25 very hard Esior's Haven Mission Satchels)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.