Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Party help for crystal behemoth (spoiler...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 2:22 AM Post #1
Alright, bout to go insane with this worm. Its slapped me into a grave 9 times already and I only have enough saved battle trinkets for one more go >.>

I've read the guides posted but something just keeps going wrong somewhere

Party:
1:
Penne
Lvl 75
Earth
Profs: 1 health/2 strength/3 agility (for about 5 or so it was 3 health/1 strength/2 agility)
Armor: Wardens SW +2 relic / Wardens SW +1 armor / Wardens VT +2 bracer / Wardens VT +1 bracer
Base stats: 2000/120/100ea
Attack ranks:
1 - r4
2 - r4
3 - r4
4 - r4
5 - r1

2:
Rigatoni
Lvl 75
Air
Profs: 3 strength/3 dexterity
Armor: Storm SW +2 relic / Storm VT +2 armor / Storm VT +2 bracer / Storm VT +1 bracer
Attack ranks:
1 - r4
2 - r4
3 - r4
4 - r4
5 - r1

3:
Cavatappi
Lvl 75
Light
Profs: 3 strength/3 dexterity
Armor: Pyros SW +2 relic / Pyros SW +2 armor / Pyros VT +5 bracer / Pyros VT +2 bracer
Attack ranks:
1 - r4
2 - r4
3 - r4
4 - r4
5 - r1

Strategy:
start:
attack #5
attack 1 rest time
block @ full mana x2
block on 1st pet

worms:
try to kill
divine balance on last turn

woerm:
finishing blow, drain mana!!!
skip til off cooldown
block on 48
block on 108
block on full x2 - move pets if needed
block on 1st pet, attack #3 on cava to 1st pet

on 1 hp:
keep enough mana on toni
attack 5 then attack 4 (air)

*keep ++ and -- no +-
alternates between the two

Issue:
It seems that I cannot consistently kill the worms each time. I'm honestly not sure why
Rigatoni keeps getting killed when getting a charge despite blocking + healing combo being used

Is there something I've missed when reading? Comparing mine to those that have defeated it it looks as though I should be able to as well. I'm following the formula but haven't gotten it below 70%

Would trying a different setup be better?
I have maxstat/maxmana fire and water pet (fire almost at rank 4 abilities, water almost at rank 3) and a max shadow with rank 1 abilities. All are currently below lvl 75.

Any help is appreciated! I'm just trying to not get too defeated and annoyed ^^;
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 5:23 AM Post #2
okay, 1, amazing pet names, A+, but hmm
Have you been making use of Training grounds Boss/Mega-boss debuff, ent flasks, and Light's Renewal?

Earth/Light/Air is a fine team to use, plenty of people have used it- it's what I used, and my team isn't max stat and they weren't lv75 at the time. Have you checked through the Woerm Beating Teams thread to see if any of the things people in there mention might help?

how much use are you making of things like torrential blow and such?
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 4:01 PM Post #3
Yes, I've been using all 3 of those
for ent flasks I've used agility on earth, strength on air, and intelligence on light

I did read through all the guides and the notes people have made. I've included some things - using attack 5 at the start, divine balance on the last worm round and light key 3 on pet receiving charge,

I'm mostly sticking to key 1 attacks to build mana throughout but will use others as needed - like decimate if I need to take a baby worm down. I don't think I've used torrential blow at all really
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 5:28 PM Post #4
I'd definitely suggest making some extra use of torrential blow, at least- the buff to bleeding damage can really stack over time, and you can't say no to higher crit chances (using it in combo with decimate on a pet with already high dex gives some real impressive crit chances)

Wish I remembered more from our fight with Woerm, but honestly I genuinely wasn't expecting a win on the first attempt, and only having that one attempt means "what I did that worked" is a bit of a hazy concept.
You definitely want to be able to launch a decimate when the Woerm hits its 1hp regen grace period, but I know I was definitely using it beforehand, since I barely got it back from cooldown in time to break through the 1hp rgp

Thorncoat is also a nice one to have active on an earth pet, though you definitely have to be more mindful of an earth pet's mana. I often use thorncoat+sneering howl combo since it means I guarantee the enemy are smacking their faces into the thorns. Can't remember if I used that strat on the woerm or its wormlings, though

Sorry I'm not the most helpful person for contemplating potential woerm fighting problems
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 5:50 PM Post #5
Just gave it another go and got the woerm down to around 40%
I did make a mistake which ultimately cost me the battle but I think if I'm super careful next time I can get it
Using torrential blow and thorncoat + sneering howl (used on wormlings since that is when I'd have enough mana) definitely has made a huge difference
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 6:11 PM Post #6
Good Luck! May the Woerm fall before you

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.