Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Lore?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Themothman
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 2:51 AM Post #1
Hello everyone! Typing this out at around 4 am for me over here, so apologies for my wording being a bit off, but I figured I might as well make this thread before I forget!

I've been having fun brainstorming little concepts for the pets that I have obtained as of late, and in doing so, I've also wondered if anyone else might have some lore that they would like to share/talk about! Just a place to drop your thoughts, ask others for their opinions, etc - do you have a document you keep all of the info in? a thread? I'd love to hear about it!

I'm considering eventually making a thread to harbor bios and small snippets I write for Sylestia in fanfiction, and potentially opening a small snippet shop in art shops if there proves to be interest for it, but we shall see! Happy sharing, y'all!
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 6:58 AM Post #2
Hm, I don't think I give my pets lore or stories, however, I do have a habit of going to the wardrobe and creating new characters or re-imagining some of my pre-existing characters when I get bored ^^".

Fun fact: My current avatar is literally just one of my OC's from like 8 months ago [still a relatively new character] The more accurate version of him is

so, pretty off but I believe I have him in essence XD. However, I do give myself a little leeway as this character in particular canonically in his story cosplays =_= it's like a major part of his character arc. however the basis of this outfit that I've shown is that he works part-time at, you guessed it, a bakery, because why not? Its a little basic but ^^"

[edit; by bakery, I don't mean cakes, they literally bake bread. But you'd be amazed at how many different kinds of bread there are! They do make s o m e sweets, that's a given, but it's not a place many people sit in on which is also an important part of the story +_+]
Edited By Sp00ns on 11/17/2021 at 7:19 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.