Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 2:29 PM Post #1
Hello! I'm gonna make this quick.

I bought a pet, and planned to breed her with other pets. I soon realized that she wouldn't show up in the breeding grounds so I checked to see if she was infertile. She was... Stupid decision on whoever did it since they were selling her..

But yeah I know the philter makes it so they're permanently infertile but- I need to know if there is a way to get her fertile again. I think they should make a philter for this specific occasion since it's really not fair on the buyer's part if you put an infertile pet for sale for so much. At that point all its value is just erased...

Thank you! <3
Edited By Beckh0und on 10/29/2021 at 2:29 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 3:09 PM Post #2
No. There is no way to undo it, that would defeat the entire purpose of the infert philter. The pet is infertile exactly so her value is retained
Project pets that are sold are almost always made infertile by their creator so that other people cannot buy those pets and then undercut the project-maker's prices, thus keeping the value of the project.

Because doing projects takes a lot of time and effort and money.
Like. a lot of time. It can take a year or more of dedication to do something like complete a 6v or max stat project

For example, people not inferting their 4v emperor's dragon zolnixi projects way back when is the reason ED nixi are now worth scraps compared to pretty much... every other Majestic theme in existence.

If you don't want to buy in inferted pet, check the 'include only pets that are fertile' toggle in the advanced search.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.