Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Bandit's Free Genetic Testing Servic...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Obanditx
Level 35
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/15/2021 at 9:41 PM Post #1
General Information

1.) I can take around 5 stable pets at a time right now, and any number of hatchery pets. I am online at least once a day, usually more. I'll get to as many people as I can, as quickly as possible.

2.) I would prefer that you pick up your pet within 3 days of the test, but I will hold them for 7 days. After 7 days if I have received no response and you have not picked up the pet, I will most-likely release the pet. If you would like to have the pet retrieved you will need to provide me with the diamonds that are needed.

3.) If you would like me to test your pets, please provide the links below. Make sure you set them up to be bought for 1g by User ID: 153384. Please don't link more than 5 stable pets at a time, and please do not ask for more pets to be tested until I have tested and returned all of the original pets!

4.) My services will always be free, but tips are much appreciated <3 They will be used to purchase more stable space so I can accept more pets for testing!

Edited By Obanditx on 10/16/2021 at 9:20 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.